Larian Studios
Posted By: Mezlam need help for enter in dragon tower - 06/08/09 07:48 PM
On the sentinel island i choose my 4 teammates and i found sassan who want to help me for beat laiken, i find her ring and she's run foward, but i dont follow her and now i dont find her anywhere on the island.
Posted By: Arianaris Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 06/08/09 08:03 PM
She runs the way from her grave to the magical barrier, somewhere on this way you should find her.
Posted By: Mezlam Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 07/08/09 05:02 PM
I can't find here and i doesn't have any save before the start of the quest.
Posted By: madpaddy Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 07/08/09 07:45 PM
She is between the beach and the barrier just check the whole area its not that big but she will be there. She runs in a pretty much staight line and takes the shortest route,so she wont be miles away if you check the map and just go to the barrier in as much of a straight line as you can.
Posted By: Randaer Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 08/08/09 05:57 PM
Well, I can't find a ring :x any hints where is it?
Posted By: Mezlam Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 09/08/09 11:17 AM
I found her thanks.
For the ring you found it close to the alchimist, its a door but before go in save and take many health potion, strong foe wait you.
Posted By: Mezlam Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 09/08/09 11:31 AM
In the dragon tower, where i found my necromancer, echanter and alchimist?
I just met my instructor and my bed room.
Posted By: Randaer Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 09/08/09 03:58 PM
You have to use your dragon stone.
Posted By: Mezlam Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 09/08/09 05:13 PM
The game say you cant use your dragon stone here, when i'm in the dragon tower.
Posted By: Arianaris Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 09/08/09 05:52 PM
The other stone, or just press U.
Posted By: Mezlam Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 09/08/09 05:55 PM
Ok i dont see i have 2 stones, only see one (i dont see anyone before you say me they exist), thank you
Posted By: Arianaris Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 09/08/09 06:54 PM
Youve got the dragon stone, a blue glowing stone inside a ring, that transforms you into a dragon, and a tower stone, a red glowing stone inside a ring, that teleports you to different areas in your tower.
Both can be founds under questitems in the inventory.
Posted By: kalaf Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 12/08/09 08:21 AM
I can't find sassan any clues where does she stands I cama across whole island few time doing any side quest, being even on those mini islands, can't find her I am desperate right now frown
Posted By: Arianaris Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 12/08/09 01:39 PM
Did you free her from her grave?
Posted By: RavenX Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 12/08/09 03:32 PM
I have a big problem with this Dragon Stone. It just stopped working. When I have received Dragon Stone it works, but later just stop working, and I always make quicksaves. I don't have earlier savegames and stupid Stone not working. So don't know what I suppose to do now. Any ideas, please?
P.S. "Start new game" - bad idea)
P.P.S. Sry for my bad English.
Posted By: Arianaris Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 12/08/09 03:33 PM
Its a bug, you need to reload older savegame, when you dont have one its your own fault, who plays RPGs whitout making tons of savegames?
Posted By: RavenX Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 12/08/09 03:38 PM
So, it's a bad idea rewriting old savegames) I'll be waiting for patch then and start new game when it's out...
Arianaris, thx for quick answer anyway)
Posted By: Anafiel Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 15/08/09 06:21 AM
I ran into the dragon stone bug today. I've been in the mines and flying fortresses for days now, and I'll be damned if I'm going to do it all again! I didn't need to go the the battle tower until now, but now I NEED the platforms.

I have a ton of save games...does the dragon stone work (supposed) outside of the battle tower?
Posted By: Mezlam Re: need help for enter in dragon tower - 16/08/09 04:17 PM
Dragon stone work in flying fortresses and tower stone work anywhere for me.
© Larian Studios forums