Larian Studios
Posted By: Nearia How can I lvl up ? - 07/08/09 12:51 PM
Hello
Ok, so my character is lvl 8 right now, i know it is very low. She is warrior, fighting with two-handed sword.
Her stats are:
Vitality 15
Spirit 4
Strength 13
Dexterity 6
Inteligence 1
I know I'm just a begginer, and i know this is very noob question, but wherever I go, monsters are just killing me in no time.
I need to meet Lovis right now, so could anybody help me with my character? Maybe it is wrong build, but i really don't have any idea where can I lvl up now.
I'm sorry for my English
Thanks ^^'
Posted By: ForkTong Re: How can I lvl up ? - 07/08/09 12:59 PM
- Avoid fights with enemies that have a higher level than you have.
- Use your skills.
- Don't rush through cause you'll only attract more enemies. Try to take on one or two at a time.
- Take out the healers and summoners first.
- Don't hit every enemy once and distribute damage over different enemies. Focus on one enemy at a time. An enemy with 10% of HP still does full damage.
Posted By: Nearia Re: How can I lvl up ? - 07/08/09 01:04 PM
Ok, thank you I will try to do as you said. One more question, do I always be alone, or will I have servants, or friends fighting with me? Can I hire someone? I run into some necromancer, and he can make me creature to help, but I need to complete his quest first.
Posted By: ForkTong Re: How can I lvl up ? - 07/08/09 01:34 PM
You can have a "pet" creature, and there are skills that will allow you to summon ghosts. Read the manual smile
Posted By: Nearia Re: How can I lvl up ? - 07/08/09 02:55 PM
Alright, thank you very much ^^
Posted By: FLUXINATOR Re: How can I lvl up ? - 08/08/09 03:15 PM
the healing ghost really kicks ass (that you can get at level 1), i cant imagine playing without it anymore. just have to make sure YOU aggro everything not the ghost.
© Larian Studios forums