Larian Studios
Posted By: DogofDoom Reaping the seeds - 21/08/09 10:57 AM
Hi, I already have 2 seeds, but I cant get third one. Its location on map is somewhere on cliffs where I cant fly. I destroyed goblin camp but I just cant get there.
Posted By: Netherferius Re: Reaping the seeds - 21/08/09 11:29 AM
There is a little island in the Fjords, which has a tree holding a wooden hat, it is the tree you are looking for.. Just come to it and speak..
Posted By: DogofDoom Re: Reaping the seeds - 21/08/09 01:47 PM
Thanks a lot. Map shows different location.
Posted By: ruffin315 Re: Reaping the seeds - 10/02/10 07:03 PM
im having a LOT of trouble with the reaping seeds quest. the only seed i got was from charlie (had to kill the goblin) and i cant figure out how to get the other 2 because where the map shows they are, i cant get over there because of the barriers. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!! smile
Posted By: ruffin315 Re: Reaping the seeds - 10/02/10 07:13 PM
also does anyone know if you can play the game again from the beginning but use your built up character? or do you have to completely start all over? thanks
Posted By: D1ablo Re: Reaping the seeds - 10/02/10 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by ruffin315
also does anyone know if you can play the game again from the beginning but use your built up character? or do you have to completely start all over? thanks

Nope sry u cant frown
Posted By: D1ablo Re: Reaping the seeds - 10/02/10 10:06 PM
-1 seed is at charlie
-2 seed is near that castle on the cliffs (left side of fjords)
-3 seed is near harbor on the way to goblins (left side where are dragon bones on the ground)
Posted By: ruffin315 Re: Reaping the seeds - 11/02/10 12:02 AM
that really sucks lol but thanks!! the game glitched or something and i couldnt go back to see kara and john to pull the levers lol but i went back a little bit and figured it out! =]
© Larian Studios forums