Larian Studios
Posted By: Shocker Quarry - 12/11/09 09:03 AM
Ive killed all the guards at the quarry including damon(if that was his name) and I get killed when I enter the front door by the 2 guy, all I can do is leave as soon as they head for me, am I missing something
Posted By: Kein Re: Quarry - 12/11/09 05:18 PM
What?
What are you talking about I don't even..
A bit more sense here, please? What is quarry you're talking about and what is your level.
Posted By: Macbeth Re: Quarry - 12/11/09 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Shocker
Ive killed all the guards at the quarry including damon(if that was his name) and I get killed when I enter the front door by the 2 guy, all I can do is leave as soon as they head for me, am I missing something

No, these guys are just very high level and it is best to come back for them a lot later in the game.
Posted By: Shocker Re: Quarry - 13/11/09 03:48 AM
yes well I managed to get by them and run upstairs, met the guild master and had the conversation that the other entrace to the mine was east of there, couldn't get out of the tower because there are now about 8 maybe 10 black ring guards down there, yes later in the game
Posted By: Nevius Re: Quarry - 13/11/09 03:00 PM
I heard bad things happen in broken valley after you acquire the tower! Will the quarry still be there?
Posted By: guenthar Re: Quarry - 16/11/09 05:58 AM
I finally finished this quest just before going into the Battle Tower at level 19 - 20. It was weird though that I only got 2200 xp for finishing it though. (the enemies gave that amount each) I read Williams mind and got a password now I don't know where to use it.
© Larian Studios forums