Larian Studios

Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers*

Posted By: RooksGambit

Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 03:23 PM

Ok this has been killing me - where is the chest for the key you find in the goblin camp?

I did find a chest near the mage but it was either bugged or not the same chest for the key. I've since moved on from there but given how much time I spent looking for that chest I am curious...

Thanks!
Posted By: Raven.rpg

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 03:45 PM

Next to man who sit on chair I think.Behind his house
Posted By: ggm261

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 06:36 PM

I did remember that chest was covered by some plant , in the valley near the mage. I found it by moving the mouse slowly until it appeared in my HUD
Posted By: ACSS

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 09:35 PM

The chest which fit the key is in the bush behind the house, at where you facing it once crossing the bridge in the farglow town. Where as the chest over the magic trainer is not bug. You need level 1 lock pick skill to open it. There is a skill book which grant you 1 skill point in the training area, which require you perform some jumping in order to reach it.
Posted By: Darthvegeta800

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 09:40 PM

ROFL so I already missed a skill point? Oo;
*sighs* Luckily I only just started... guess I'll restart.
Posted By: ACSS

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Darthvegeta800
ROFL so I already missed a skill point? Oo;
*sighs* Luckily I only just started... guess I'll restart.

Just only 1 skill point wont actually hurt your skill. Everyone should have enough points to distribute on the skills they required, unless you cant decide what you actually want.
Posted By: Darthvegeta800

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 09:57 PM

Yeah I know I'm just obsessive when it comes to these things ^___^
Posted By: TonZa

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 31/12/09 11:41 PM

Where is that key exactly? I have startet a new game just to check and i honestly can't find the key, i did locate that skill book and the chest though.
Posted By: Dyvion

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 01/01/10 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by TonZa
Where is that key exactly? I have startet a new game just to check and i honestly can't find the key, i did locate that skill book and the chest though.

It's on the rocks surrounding the campfire. The ring of rocks directly around the campfire, facing the entrance.

I searched forever out around the campfire, then almost gave up and was walking by the fire itself and found the key.
Posted By: TonZa

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 01/01/10 02:08 AM

Thanks for the help but still can't find any key by that fire on console, well atleast it's not gamebreaking if you miss few chests.
Posted By: ggm261

Re: Chest in Tutorial Town *very minor spoilers* - 01/01/10 03:22 AM

You have to mindread the guy sitting at the way in FagLow
But you can skip that chest, you will find many more chests with greater stuff in late game smile
© 2020 Larian Studios forums