Larian Studios
Posted By: Chrol Help With Ba'al - 03/01/10 11:21 PM
Hey, I have finally gotten to Ba'al the Demon boss who has the Sigil I need to get into The Hall of Echoes. Although on easiest difficulty, he just spawns summonners, which spawn more, so within 10-20 seconds there is around 13 monsters attacking at me, I have a level 10 ghost to heal me and my pet is amazing and my armour is amazing but I just get nuked so hard I die before Ba'al is at 80%. After 6 tries I can come here and ask for help, maybe how to attack him? Melee? Ranged? Magic? Spec? What was your tactic and spec you used to kill him?

Thanks for all the help guys, in advance.
Posted By: Lunainin Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 12:06 AM
I believe i was lv 26/27 when i killed him.
I got my pet up and charmed the healer. I love healers <3 (did this on easy mode tough :/)
Try to hide behind pillars as much as you can, but in sight of your healer. the melee demons will come to you and you can finish them off. As for the ranged. You need to try and get closer to them, and after you killed it, run back behind a pillar again, and so on.

After they are all death (and hope your healer is alive) you can start nuke ba'al. I would count to much on ur lv10 ghost. he will get smashed wink

Took me about 4-5 tries to do this, with about 3 healing pots and a resist pot.

Good luck smile
Posted By: Vesla Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 12:44 AM
I was lvl 31 when i reached ba'al, i used two tryes to get it right. i just jumped behind one of the pillars, with my back free i killed him, some how some mobs didnt agro so i had to kill some after ba'al was deadt aswell
Posted By: tangeray Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 03:39 AM
when i opened door one of the body gaurds came out i battled him there before entering.after then my pet went in and dragged a summoner out owned him and his summons. went in did the mindread got what i needed my summons is ghost at the time. now i atack Ba'al my pet helping going after other mobs. healer timed out. did another summons with malee ran the room potion up till cool down on ghost was good.
resummoned ghost then owened Ba'al. 2 tries warrior priest skills used shield and sword. left did'nt save and died on towers lol but now i had a plan and did it again flawlessly... game needs auto save after boss battles.
Posted By: tangeray Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 03:40 AM
Oh lvl 29
Posted By: ACSS Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 09:28 AM
Well I dont know how amazing your armor is, but since you get owned, it doesnt seem amazing anymore :hihi:

The time I face is is at bout level 27 or 28, which able to take him down in 1st try. I find the human mini boss in the same cave is more troublesome over baal, as he has freaking lots of archers which stuns me often and render my char useless.

Anyway back to baal, I just pull all his minions in the room before the room locked up and get rid of them easily 1 by 1. Then face him directly and slowly raped him down, pretty easy. Baal will give you the best weapon in game, which come with 3 enchantment slots.
Posted By: virumor Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 09:38 AM
This time as a ranger I took him on at level 27 and I spammed Explosive arrows while running from pillar to pillar. Pretty easy.
Posted By: Chrol Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 11:20 AM
Yea I got him now guys, spamming Explosive arrows didn't seem to work for me so I just went in with my Claymore. 41 - 155 Damage (12 - 73 Magic) my Ghost REALLY! helped me on this one close combat.
Posted By: Chrol Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 11:21 AM
But now I'm seriously stuck on Hall of Echoes, those mind eaters there are like 30 of them and like 10 commanders and no matter what I do they just nuke nuke nuke me. My maxed out Dragon Spirit does FUCKG ALL to my hp and potions suck too.
Posted By: ACSS Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 12:08 PM
What your level when you went into hall of echoes? IF you feel tough, maybe enter again later while you gain few more levels? Those mind eaters doesnt poss much threat to me.
Posted By: Lunainin Re: Help With Ba'al - 04/01/10 04:24 PM
How about clearing all the portals with the floating fortress's first? (same as in broken valley)
Im lv 31 atm and i still "need" to clear 3 of those floating things. Ice, Fire and the 1 at the end of the river. You better get the exp to safe you a hard time later
Posted By: Chrol Re: Help With Ba'al - 08/01/10 06:20 PM
Mind Eaters kill me in 1 hit with those white spheres. is that supposed to happen??
Posted By: ACSS Re: Help With Ba'al - 08/01/10 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Chrol
Mind Eaters kill me in 1 hit with those white spheres. is that supposed to happen??

I only see my wyvern being killed in 1 hit, but not my dragon. Maybe you can try something like this. Max out your dragon shield. Straight on dragon shield and just make the nests your target. Keep pumping mp potions to maintain your mana for dragon shield. The shield should able last you long enough to destroy that few nests.

offtopic Is this bit off topic already? From baal to hall of echoes :hihi:
Posted By: marcusdavidus Re: Help With Ba'al - 08/01/10 07:45 PM
lool what lvl are u ? ball make to me 0 damage so i totally dont know how is posibl to got problems with baal rootfl rly go farm some exp cuz if u got problems with ball last fight in game is imposible for u
© Larian Studios forums