Larian Studios
Posted By: Killbomb After the "Down the Hatch" quest SPOILERS - 03/01/10 11:24 PM
So, I finished the Down the Hatch quest and immediately got attacked by the Dragon Terror Patrol which was funny for about 5 seconds until they stunlocked and killed me in a few hits. Anyway, I tried the fight a few more times to no avail so I decided to run through the teleporter and escape. Problem is I am now no longer able to change into my Dragon form even though I am far away from the supposed device one of them had to prevent me from changing in their vicinity. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Posted By: ACSS Re: After the "Down the Hatch" quest SPOILERS - 04/01/10 09:43 AM
No idea but I never run from those clowns before, since they are not hard to deal with. Remind me of those stupid power rangers stuff by seeing their formation.
I went back and after 2 or 3 tries I was able to beat them. I have low Indomitable Will so I was getting stunned for a long time and taking huge damage from their magic. Still think it might be a bug that needs to be patched cause you should be able to escape and take your dragon form away from the camp.
© Larian Studios forums