Larian Studios
Posted By: wyvernegg Sibling Rivalry - 15/03/10 04:14 AM

I decided to kill both of the sisters, the fight was great. All's well until I walk into the room with the two fire doors and a caged creature. I looked everywhere for some sort of hidden switch or pressure plate but can't find anything. What am I missing?

Posted By: PurpleMushroomz Re: Sibling Rivalry - 15/03/10 04:54 AM
The caged creature was supposed to be sent to the other sister. The creature was infected with something and was supposed to infect the other creatures to assure the one sister would win. Since you killed both sisters, there's nothing else to do but gather the treasures.
Posted By: wyvernegg Re: Sibling Rivalry - 15/03/10 05:15 AM
Fast response, thank you. Alas, I was hoping to level with those beasties... Treasure's good too!
Posted By: Dragonbane Re: Sibling Rivalry - 15/03/10 12:59 PM
You can kill the caged creature for experience also IF you have an AOE skill! weird oops rpg008 evil rpg007 evil
Posted By: Jdog619 Re: Sibling Rivalry - 15/03/10 08:30 PM
I found the best way to kill the sisters was to agree the walking armors was better, bring the poisoned dragon elf to the other girl, then fight her, then go back and fight the walking armor girl.
Posted By: wyvernegg Re: Sibling Rivalry - 23/03/10 09:13 PM
Not sure what AOE skills are, firewall? I have a bow for range attacks and some mage skills. I did try again, however. The creature could attack me, but I could not target it. I decided to play on. Maybe use any tips I get for the next time I play through. Thank you.
Posted By: Raze Re: Sibling Rivalry - 23/03/10 11:00 PM

AOE = Area Of Effect

Firewall can be used to take out the dragon elf in the cage. Actually (playing a warrior), I don't know offhand if there are any other spells with an area effect which do not need a target.
Posted By: wyvernegg Re: Sibling Rivalry - 25/03/10 11:21 AM
I loaded an older saved game and the firewall worked. I found firewall to be a great skill. I added it to my current game and will be sure to use it the next time I play through. While I was reloading anyway, I also tried choosing a sister and playing the game that way. I liked killing both better... Thanks for your help.
Posted By: Jdog619 Re: Sibling Rivalry - 25/03/10 11:47 AM
Disregard this. I did't realize this was the old topic I posted this on... ouch
© Larian Studios forums