Larian Studios
Posted By: Riona Talana's lost weapon?? - 04/04/10 10:52 PM
has anyone mind read Talana before when she gave you her powers? it says something about her losing a weapon in flight...?

has anyone ever found it? if so let me kno.
Posted By: Joram Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 04/04/10 11:08 PM
Yes Riona :),

her Axe (Slayerbane) you can't miss it if you go from the place you meet Talana, take a small path downwards ...somewhere on the path the Axe "is standing".
(on that path the Lovis' Tower is on your left side and that path is leading to the Maxos Temple if you go further and than right wink ).
Posted By: Riona Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 07/04/10 11:36 PM
lol thx.

yea i realized that about 20 min after i posted this. lol i felt so stupid. ^_^ well. if anyone ever needs to kno then atleast we have this! ^_^ its good too
Posted By: b1gtime Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 22/04/10 09:00 PM
can you get the axe if you did not mindread her???
Posted By: Raze Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 22/04/10 09:45 PM

No, but it is not that great a weapon anyway (IIRC it had +1 to Jump Attack... and a couple enchantment slots and/or charm slots).
Posted By: b1gtime Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 22/04/10 09:47 PM
k ty i just didnt want to have missed out on a good wep
Posted By: Delta Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 28/05/10 06:01 AM
didnt she say she lost a shield of some sort aswell?
Posted By: Raze Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 28/05/10 06:30 AM

Mindreading Talana gives (from the walkthrough) "Slayerbane! My cleaver! Lost in flight. May the creature that finds my weapon use it to strike down Rhode in agony!".
I don't recall if she mentions loosing anything else during that conversation, but if so you can not find it, AFAIK.
Posted By: Joram Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 28/05/10 02:07 PM
No, only her "Slayerbane" she mentioned, nothing else, each time I play her act (now at least four times I think).
Posted By: CierraShore Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 28/05/10 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Delta
didnt she say she lost a shield of some sort aswell?

No, she did not lose a shield- just "Slayerbane."

Another character, Lovis I think, is the one who lost a shield when he chased Orobas into his hiding cave-- this is discovered through mind reading the proper character. The shield can then be found during the Orobas quest.

Hope that helps!

~~CierraShore
Posted By: CierraShore Re: Talana's lost weapon?? - 29/05/10 01:35 AM
Um, sorry. I just double-checked on who left a shield in Orobas' cave, and it was Lord Arben who left his shield in there. You'll have to read the mind of Ghost Arben sometime during the conversation with him, before the end.

That should be a little more helpful, eh?

~~CierraShore
© Larian Studios forums