Larian Studios
Posted By: cwazysphynx Talisman of the North (and 4 Scrolls) - 01/05/10 12:38 AM
Hi smile

Does anyone know where the Talisman of the North can be found? Have searched every cave / mine iv been into thoroughly, but to no avail. I have the other 3, so just one more to go.

Also, i have found 3 scrolls that have one word written in each scroll that "i cannot understand" as its an old language according to ZixZax. Does anyone know the likely location of the 4th scroll?

Thank you. smile
Posted By: Raze Re: Talisman of the North (and 4 Scrolls) - 01/05/10 01:40 AM

You get the talisman of the north by using the other 3 in the correct order at a statue in the middle of the derelict tunnels: Talismans.

Parchment Scrolls
Thank you. I obviously missed that somehow, and probably wont be able to do it now, as i have already taken over the Tower. O well. Thanks anyway.
Posted By: Dragonbane Re: Talisman of the North (and 4 Scrolls) - 02/05/10 05:59 PM
Here is a MAP link pinpointing the 4 Parchments! Just look at the Key below the map for the Parchments. It is a SPOILER map so i will hide the link for those who do not wish to view it grin

Posted By: Raze Re: Talisman of the North (and 4 Scrolls) - 02/05/10 07:21 PM

While I used the Talisman of the North for much of the game, I don't think lack of those 2 Wisdom bonus levels would have had a great impact.

The two teleporters you can access after getting the 4 parchments could have given you a skill book an bit of loot (nice, but not essential).
© Larian Studios forums