Larian Studios
Posted By: FLUXINATOR quarry before the fjord - 08/08/10 07:26 AM
quite probably just a crackhead dream of mine, but is it possible to "niggle" my way through this?

i have managed to run all the way to the top floor of the building where the people are being held before, i was even able to flee like a sissy out and live. is it possible to complete the quest before becoming a dragon though?

im talking using door exploits and the whole nine if necessary (run in, shoot poison from the door, run out, run in run upto second door, shoot till they close in and pop out the other door, go back down to first door, rinse repeat)

i could probably level to like 16-18 if i needed to, or i could try it on easy instead of normal. but is it possible? has it been done before?

i am talking about the quarry right next to quarry shrine BEFORE becoming a dragon and all that.

thanks
Posted By: warpedindehed Re: quarry before the fjord - 08/08/10 07:36 AM
i went into orobas, and got to level 23, and was finally able to do it, took like 20 times cause williams kept killing himself. needless to say saved everytime i killed one of them too.

but now i cant find the tunnel they're talking about
Posted By: Lancet Re: quarry before the fjord - 08/08/10 07:37 AM
It's most likely possible. I got to Lv23 before getting the Battle Tower, and could've reached 24 if I wanted to. At Lv24, taking on some Lv27 enemies wouldn't be a huge deal, assuming one assigned skill points effectively and used powerful enchanted items.

I also got Lv9 Increase Damage and Increase Magic Damage enchantments, and dual-wielded Brightblade and Tagos' Axe, which gives a HUGE damage boost. So it's definitely possible, but requires a lot more effort than it's worth.
Posted By: FLUXINATOR Re: quarry before the fjord - 08/08/10 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by Lancet
It's most likely possible. I got to Lv23 before getting the Battle Tower, and could've reached 24 if I wanted to. At Lv24, taking on some Lv27 enemies wouldn't be a huge deal, assuming one assigned skill points effectively and used powerful enchanted items.

I also got Lv9 Increase Damage and Increase Magic Damage enchantments, and dual-wielded Brightblade and Tagos' Axe, which gives a HUGE damage boost. So it's definitely possible, but requires a lot more effort than it's worth.

ofcourse its more effort than its worth! so is breaking the current world record high score on a donkey kong arcade machine though... so is climbing everest for that matter. it seems like it would be pretty challenging and now knowing it can be done i will totally have to do it!

see to some of us doing the seemingly impossible is what makes games fun, to others (who i call wankers or worse) the fun is in downloading trainers, beating games in hours, and then bragging to their friends how easy it was. i just want to soundly thrash every aspect of the game before the addon comes out, plus it is the slowest summer in gaming history.
© Larian Studios forums