Larian Studios
Posted By: faetalus alchemy help - 13/09/10 08:27 AM
okay so the master herbalist skill reduces the herb cost of making potions, but the only place you can make potions is with the tree in the millers basement or your alchemist in the battle tower, so how is this skill useful?
Posted By: Raze Re: alchemy help - 13/09/10 05:29 PM

Before the battle tower there is a limit to the ginseng available, and afterwards if you use a lot of potions, having the master herbalist skill would mean fewer and shorter sessions sending your runner(s) out for ingredients. A couple people in the forum have recommended this skill, though I never saw much point to it.

Welcome to the forum. wave
Posted By: RaVn Re: alchemy help - 27/09/10 09:13 PM
I have seen ginseng just pop up randomly while walking around various places. So I think that ginseng does randomly respawn and so do all the other plants. Maybe there are some alchemy ingredients that dont respawn.
Posted By: Raze Re: alchemy help - 27/09/10 10:00 PM

Are you sure that wasn't just the graphics engine not drawing them in until you go close enough? The transitions with the level of detail in the game could be a little smother (noticeable more with vegetation in the flying fortresses than Broken Valley, though still not a big deal).
Posted By: RaVn Re: alchemy help - 28/09/10 03:37 AM
Well I remember finding herbs in places I had already been through, but I might have just missed them the first time. I know that gems and metal veins do not respawn but I think plants might.
Posted By: Joram Re: alchemy help - 28/09/10 07:32 AM
Plants respawn?
Really so?
i never discover this ... smirk
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: alchemy help - 01/10/10 11:39 PM
Take it
belive me
© Larian Studios forums