Larian Studios
Posted By: NBSValo 360 Update - 24/01/10 03:33 AM
What did the update for the 360 do?
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: 360 Update - 24/01/10 10:17 AM
Fix the Save Bug.
Posted By: Raze Re: 360 Update - 24/01/10 10:19 AM

It resolves a problem with the NA version when saving over existing saves and then reloading them.
Posted By: danbona Re: 360 Update - 17/02/10 06:08 AM
Is Larian still trying to put a patch in the marketplace for Australia. Where would i go to Game Add-ons??
Posted By: Raze Re: 360 Update - 17/02/10 06:57 AM

AFAIK there is a patch in the works for all non-NA Xbox versions, to bring them up to the NA version number. Larian was waiting for the NA patch to clear to finalize and submit the other patches, presumably so that fix could be integrated as well. There have not been any updates on the progress, though.

I believe if the Xbox is online you should get automatically notified of an update when the game is started (once one is available).

Welcome to the forum. wave
Posted By: danbona Re: 360 Update - 17/02/10 09:04 AM
Although I'm not that impressed with the game, It's very hard to read and basicly comprehend the game. I'm gonna keep it though, since i've haven't done much, and haven't got to the battletower or been a dragon so I see what it's like when i upgrade a television, which might be a while, so I can definetly wait, not that I've noticed anything wrong with my version, much like your reply Raze, a patch is always welcome.
Posted By: Raze Re: 360 Update - 17/02/10 09:17 AM

The only issue I had reading was with red text (skill/item requirements not met), but turning down the saturation in my TV's settings helped with that (red text is still a little blurry, but readable).

What are you having a problem comprehending?
If it is plot related: can someone sum up the story.
Posted By: danbona Re: 360 Update - 22/04/10 02:10 PM
I still can't access a patch for the 360. I signed in on live, went through downloads in the game details on the disk, and nothing. Even in the marketplace? Is Australia restricted patches? Anyone in Australia know?
Also i read a while ago the meaning of the game name ego draconis, but why Divinity 2. what happened to Divinity 1. Why not name it just Divinity Ego Draconis. Its a puzzle name, is the game complement the second one (Divine Divinity?) therefore calling it Divinity, and joining the 2nd game with the third. Just thought of it, it must leave the 1st one all lonely?
Posted By: Raze Re: 360 Update - 22/04/10 07:33 PM

If a patch were available, and you were online and signed in, you would get a prompt when starting the game.

I think the Xbox patches for non-US versions are likely going to be delayed until the add-on is released (about september). Unfortunately, with additional changes being made to the game, it doesn't really make sense to release multiple patches when a great deal of time and effort can be saved by combining the testing and release procedures. In particular, Microsoft has limits on the size and number of patches that can be released for Xbox games.

Divine Divinity was originally called Divinity: Sword of Lies, but the publisher changed the name. D2:ED is a continuation of the story from DD, and much of the plot was summed up in some of the 'history of' series of books and various dialogs (and in the link above).
Beyond Divinity was set after DD, and before D2:ED, but in a different realm (where Damian was exiled by the Divine One).
© Larian Studios forums