Larian Studios
Posted By: Bethelgeise Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 21/02/14 01:25 AM
Hello, I'm in the lost tomb cave *grave robbers*quest. I pulled all 3 levers and the lever on the main platform with pillars. The chest doesn't show up... SO sad. Cause I got my self 5 malachite gems and no previous saves. does it happen sometimes or do i need to find a 4th lever?
Posted By: Raze Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 21/02/14 01:59 AM

There are only the 3 levers. The chest should spawn on the lintel across the two back pillars when you pull the lever in front of the sarcophagus, and you need to jump up the two platforms that appear when you pull the levers behind the crates and on the wooden platform in order to reach it.
Posted By: Bethelgeise Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 21/02/14 11:44 PM
tHANK YOU rAZE FOR YOUR RESPOND! I had to replay from a savegame. but now Another problem - dragon stone doesnt work. and key "u" that calls dragon stone doesn't work either. I checked my control settings and it looks fine to me. the letter u is assigned to open the dragon stone. What to do?
Posted By: Raze Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 22/02/14 01:00 AM

Can you hit Enter to pause the game, click the 'Item and Skill List' button, and then click on the Dragon Stone from there (near the bottom of the list)? Or assign it to one of the skill slots (pause and Right click at the bottom of a slot).

Where are you in the game? It could be temporarily disabled due to a plot event.
If you head to a waypoint shrine, can you teleport to the battle tower from there (Morgue shrine, or master Chamber shrine)? If you are outside, can you use the dragon morph stone (Q)?
Posted By: Bethelgeise Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 22/02/14 04:52 AM
I've tried using dragon stone all over orobas fjords and high hall etc. I have tried exactly what you have told me to do : assigning dragon stone to a slot. It doesn't work from there either. I am right now using teleport shrines but no access to my alchemist, nechromancy and workshop...
Posted By: Raze Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 22/02/14 06:12 AM

Can you use the shrine to get to the Master Chamber? If so, and you take the elevator up to the throne room, head to the double doors at the far end and right click, does that bring up the battle tower menu to go to the platforms?

What were you doing in the save you reverted to? It is possible you were in the middle of something where the dragon stone was disabled, and it never got re-enabled properly, or there was just some kind of glitch saving / loading.

You can try emailing support@larian.com, with a description of the problem. Maybe with your latest save they can reset the dragon stone status. As I post this it is about 7am Saturday moring in Belgium, though, so if you want to continue playing, you should delay sending in a save, since it wouldn't get looked at until Monday morning there, at the earliest.

As a workaround, if you only want to visit the platforms infrequently, you can do so in the Developer's Cut version of the game. If you start the Developer Mode version and open the 'Cheat Menu' window (F11), there is a 'goto Region' button

Scroll down the list a bit you can find entries for the locations below (full text not shown in drop down list; the part shown is bold):

001_BattleTower_Beach BTB_Laiken_Abandoned_Study_Cave
001_BattleTower_Beach BTB_Laiken_Elevator_cave . . . (initial entrance)
001_BattleTower_Beach BTI_Interior_BattleTower . . . . (alchemy platform)
001_BattleTower_Beach BTI_Interior_TrophyRoom . . . . (throne room)

Once you teleport to the alchemy platform or throne room, you can use the 'goto' button to teleport to other platforms.

alchemy: x = 55 , y = -65 , z = 230
workshop: x = 0 , y = -90 , z = 330
necromancy: x = 0 , y = 110 , z = 285
throne room: x = -25 , y = 0 , z = 2
skill trainer: x = -65 , y = -10 , z = 400
Posted By: Bethelgeise Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 22/02/14 10:25 PM
the problem got resolved somehow on its own - I rebooted my computer and it's ok now. the u buttton works as well as dragon stone. Thank you bro. Raze!
Posted By: Darktangent Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 27/07/17 09:02 PM
Sorry for posting in an old thread, but I figured it was better than opening a new one for the same issue. The levers in here didn't do anything for me either. No chest or platforms appeared, and there weren't any cinematics or anything pointing to where something was supposed to appear either. I too loaded saves until I got the maximum number of malachite gems, so I suppose I just won't ever be able to complete the scorpion set now.
Posted By: Raze Re: Lost Tomb chest doesn't appear - 28/07/17 05:36 AM

What release of the game are you playing? With the Developer's Cut, you can open the cheat window in the Developer Mode version, use the 'give_set' function and destroy all the pieces added except the sword.

If you are playing DKS or D2:DC, you can email a save made before throwing the levers, if available, to support@larian.com. In Vista+ the saves are in the folder
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames

You may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders. See:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/
(covers Vista through Win 10)
© Larian Studios forums