Larian Studios
Posted By: Freedom00999 Finished Game - 13/11/10 04:43 PM
I found the ending(Dragon plus) as challenging as D2. I played on 'Casual' which is my usual. I admit being severly tested to finish the final mission- dragon part took about 50 yes 50 tries, for me...but I really wanted to complete the game. For an addon, I didn't mind most of the action being in Aleron(sp?)...I give it an 8/10, like D2. Thanks Larian for a solid game- I bought Digital at Gamersgate for $19.99. Woth it. CK.
Posted By: sethcorvinus Re: Finished Game - 15/11/10 03:07 PM
Just finished the game as well, it was decent, could've had a longer ending cinematic with a glimpse of what the bad dude was up to. As for the ending bit with the dragon did it once on hard wasn't too bad. Over all 8/10 laugh Definately getting the next installment.
Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Finished Game - 15/11/10 04:02 PM
I loved the game also & I can't wait to see what's in stall for are dragon knight in the next game I loved the FOV ending kicking the cr** out of that muppet was just so awsome. " That will teach you for playing with fire or should I say Dragons Breath" lol I'd give it a 9/10 as I wish that there was more to do in your dragon form.
Posted By: Kons Re: Finished Game - 15/11/10 04:04 PM
Just finished too the game was good though the fact that Bellegar could have given me the power to win was kinda annoying, renders my "quest" useless at least i didn't free than other-weird-named-dark-mage-guy which gave me some satisfaction laugh.Also the ending cinematic was too short and random(what was up with the cat?)and i would have liked to see me in it in human form since i am wearing the dragon mage set which is really cool.All in all it was good though i think ego draconis was better since i had more freedom and i could use my Dragon Form more often.
P.S I played on casual since it was my first time playing the game i will try the next level of difficulty now...i think :P
Posted By: LadyGamer Re: Finished Game - 16/11/10 12:10 AM
Well I also have just finished this game and I am playing it through again as I just loved it. I understand why this expansion is limited to just Aleroth Town and I thought it was very well done!

I would say that Divinity2/FOV is my all time favourite game for this year apart from DA.

I love the outfits/weapons and the gameplay, the fact that you can mix and match skills (so cool)

I loved having my own battle tower and being able to be a dragon too. The characters in this lovely story are very funny and interesting and very very well acted too I must say!

I love being able to change my look, what lady doesnt? Great idea Larian! laugh

Now for your next game, more of the same but maybe some romance added in? I could see a potential love interest with Kenneth for this game.

Oh another thing would be good for people to be able to mod this game. (Maybe)

I always play on casual but maybe in my third playthrough I will try to make it on normal, lol.

Well hurrah for game makers that make games fun and interesting for ladies and gentlemen of all ages! laugh
Posted By: Aodh Re: Finished Game - 16/11/10 01:33 AM
Just finished also. Resurrected Berhlihhn, made the game more interesting. He was actually quite an interesting character, so I didn't want him out of my game just yet. :P I just wish there was a way to take an evil path in the end. Anyways, greatly enjoyed it! I'm hoping there will be Divinity III!
Posted By: Stabbey Re: Finished Game - 16/11/10 01:38 AM
I finished this afternoon. Pretty good final mission. I'm going to start a new playthrough as a Two-handed sword user. He will be the most evil person possible. Blackmailing, murdering, double-crossing... ahhh... so... delicious...
Posted By: LadyGamer Re: Finished Game - 16/11/10 05:35 PM
Oh that's a great idea Stabbey!

I wish I could be more bad! I always let my conscience get the better of me in games, even when I know it is only fantasy. I think I have to try some different classes and abilities out for my next go but maybe Im not ready yet to be really bad, lol.
Posted By: Stabbey Re: Finished Game - 16/11/10 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by LadyGamer

I wish I could be more bad! I always let my conscience get the better of me in games, even when I know it is only fantasy. I think I have to try some different classes and abilities out for my next go but maybe Im not ready yet to be really bad, lol.

I blackmailed Champion David, then told Richard he was a deserter anyway.

I then got the Louis to let the drunken guards off easy so they'd be sent back to the Barracks, then I coerced them into telling me about Louis leaving his stash unlocked. I cleaned that place out, and then told Louis about their disloyalty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Finished Game - 16/11/10 10:35 PM

Yeah I know what you mean lol I can bring myself to be evil either it's not in my nature to want to hurt people.
Posted By: LadyGamer Re: Finished Game - 17/11/10 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Stabbey

I then got the Louis to let the drunken guards off easy so they'd be sent back to the Barracks, then I coerced them into telling me about Louis leaving his stash unlocked. I cleaned that place out, and then told Louis about their disloyalty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh Lol, that's too funny!! laugh

@ Divine Avenger- I have the feeling that we are missing out on some very funny moments by always take the morally right choice but the conscience is a hard thing to veer from. Sometimes out of sheer curiosity I will do the 'naughty' choice and then see what happens and then load the game and do the 'good' choice to make things right. Lol sometimes I wish I could reload in real life too! smile

cheer div2 div2s celebrate

(Have you guys noticed the cool and funny smilies they have here?)

Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Finished Game - 17/11/10 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Stabbey

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh Lol, that's too funny!! laugh

@ Divine Avenger- I have the feeling that we are missing out on some very funny moments by always take the morally right choice but the conscience is a hard thing to veer from. Sometimes out of sheer curiosity I will do the 'naughty' choice and then see what happens and then load the game and do the 'good' choice to make things right. Lol sometimes I wish I could reload in real life too! smile

cheer div2 div2s celebrate

(Have you guys noticed the cool and funny smilies they have here?)

Yeah I'm having to do that a lot wrighting my guide for the game save it do the evil option load it do the good option. I don't like being Evil though I'm the same no matter the game, if there is moral choices then you can count on me being a right goody goody lol. Can't even bring myself to be neutral on fallout 3 let alone to the evil playthrough lol
© Larian Studios forums