Larian Studios
Posted By: dafema Just finished the game... - 11/12/10 03:34 AM
I wanted to tell Lariantudios team this has been an amazing experience and I have enjoyed the game like I haven't with any other in many many years.

The main story/quest, the dragon form, the dragon tower, the graphics, great music, the humor, the huge maps, the voice acting, the innumerable amount of different side quests, the armor sets, and so on and on and on... superbly made. Almost faultless game developed with a finesse I haven't seen in a long time. I just had to focus on playing and having much much fun, which is commendable nowadays.

According to steam I spent 70 hours until I finished it.

The dragon knight is a superb saga, a Triple A game.

Thank you, thank you very much. I will be awaiting for your next one!

PD: My recommendation is you keep on it, maybe another era in the same saga. Dragon Knights must live on!!! wink
Posted By: somchaay Re: Just finished the game... - 16/12/10 03:58 AM
I'd like to add my thanks to this as well. According to Steam, I spent 88 hours on this game. I really wanted a good RPG, and I figured I would try this one out - it was much better than just a "good" RPG.

In addition, I'd like to thank Larian Studios for the outstanding customer support. Near the end of both EG and FoV, I ran into game-killing bugs. Bugs happen, but in each case they quickly fixed my savegames. Most companies might issue a patch when they get around to it, but are rarely willing to fix savegames, which results in a loss of progress, and I usually get discouraged and stop playing the game. Here, I was able to play all the way through and it was definitley worth it.

I'll be buying the next game they put out. Again, thank you very much for a very good experience all around.
Posted By: Astara Re: Just finished the game... - 17/12/10 06:25 AM
Haven't finished it yet....I keep going back to earlier save games because I learn something that was hidden from me the first time around and have to keep repeating large parts.

A walkthrough would be real desirable, especially since some questions asked here -- no one seems to know or be willing to say.

Posted By: candlebbq Re: Just finished the game... - 17/12/10 10:06 AM
Astara, I'm working on one since the same questions get asked every few days.
Posted By: rainbearnorth Re: Just finished the game... - 09/01/11 12:10 AM
Most awesome game EVER!!! I really hope you guys keep on with the series, you have a fan for life!
This game never froze up on me or crashed once, kudos to the programmers! I'm going to go cry in my beer now that it's over...
Posted By: Joram Re: Just finished the game... - 09/01/11 12:55 PM
When you search on internet you can find walkthroughs, but I'm sure the WT you make yourself is the best for you to understand when you replay the game wink
Often I make some notes while playing, notes I keep in a map.

And then you can compare WK's with eachother. I already found a WT on Gamepressure, but this WT isn't complete (back in the time of the original Ego Draconis - so without Flames of Vengeance - when I take a look, maybe the maker updated the WT in the meanwhile).

I'm also a Larian Games Fan for Life ! wink
Posted By: Lynn Re: Just finished the game... - 10/01/11 11:01 AM
Many thanks rainbearnorth for the positive feedback! up

All the best,
Lynn
Posted By: jtor Re: Just finished the game... - 24/05/11 01:40 AM
Hello to all.
Finished playing and must say, this game is absolutely breathtaking! Starting with excellent quality of graphics, story, armor and spell selection, music and unique characters. What an amazing adventure! Wanted to say thank you to developers of this game for an amazing experience! And thank members of this forum, answer to every question were found here. Can not wait for Divinity 3:)
Posted By: Sigs Minock Re: Just finished the game... - 25/05/11 12:31 AM
i played though this game twice, and loved every bit of it.
i mostly replayed it to go after the KIller Bunny (thought there'd be a few in the Orobas Ruins, like there were in ED) and to get the Castle Crasher achievement (i missed one of the leiutenants when trashing the castles).
also, in my first game, i didn't know the Dragon Barrier to High Hall didn't effect my human form, so i tried to take on Stone in his fortress at lvl 23... so by the time i got to high hall and the harbor- i was level 30 and not netting any experience from the lvl ~20 from the enemies.

in my second game, did all those neccessary quests before taking on the Fortresses. laugh

great game, larian! laugh make Divinity III perfect before releasing it... i don't want another New Vegas incident...
© Larian Studios forums