Larian Studios
Posted By: LarsandBars Elves vs. Dawarves - 18/04/10 08:09 PM
Items have been stolen from the elven Burial Grounds and somebody stole the stone ax of the Darwaves. I've talked to the Dawarven mayor, the elven prisoner, elven member of the council of seven, the Dawarven member of the council of Seven. I don't have any real solid answears and I don't know where to start looking for the stolen stone ax. I haven't been to the burial grounds yet and I am thinking that I might find some answears there. The Council of Seven will be missing two members until I can put an end to the war between the two. Can somebody give me some pointers to help out? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Raze Re: Elves vs. Dawarves - 18/04/10 08:30 PM

For the stone axe quest head to the mine in the dwarven halls (when done, and have a couple items of interest, report to the king before talking to the dwarven council member). For the missing ceremonial items, head south of the elven village and keep going past the burial grounds.
Posted By: Stabbey Re: Elves vs. Dawarves - 19/04/10 01:40 AM
Talk to the prisoner in the cells on the bottom floor of the tavern in the Dwarven village to get clues on where to look or who to talk to.
© Larian Studios forums