Larian Studios
Seriously, when I kill this thing it is dropping Elder items with amazing stats. smile
The holy grail, what an excellent film that was.

You should be able to use holy hand grenades against the killer bunny...
This killer bunny is the "big killer-bunny" we need the "smaller killer-bunny" to do that. Thus we shoot it with arrows while standing on a rock for a few minutes so it cannot fight back. Then continue kicking the little non-killer bunny, bunnies threw-out the game.
Originally Posted by LightningLockey
This killer bunny is the "big killer-bunny" we need the "smaller killer-bunny" to do that. Thus we shoot it with arrows while standing on a rock for a few minutes so it cannot fight back. Then continue kicking the little non-killer bunny, bunnies threw-out the game.

Or just stand in water
Posted By: Joram Re: Does the Killer Bunny give the best items? - 16/04/11 08:58 PM
Poor me (Jurdenson, my hero) ... I've choosen to kill even NOT 1 bunny/rabbit so I miss a great treasure (loot) ...
In the past Jurdenson accedently killed 1 rabbit and he was a whole week very sadly .. cry
wink
Originally Posted by Joram
Poor me (Jurdenson, my hero) ... I've choosen to kill even NOT 1 bunny/rabbit so I miss a great treasure (loot) ...
In the past Jurdenson accedently killed 1 rabbit and he was a whole week very sadly .. cry
wink

I guess I am a bit sadistic. My first ever playthrough I killed every bunny I saw and ran into the killer bunny at level 7. Safe to say I was screaming "RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!"
Just had an idea... Create a character called 'the black night'

Every time i'm injured i'll sit there screaming " 'tis just a flesh wound!"
© Larian Studios forums