Larian Studios
Posted By: flixerflax The password to my storage is.... - 16/11/10 10:21 PM
I've been mindreading in Broken Valley and I've discovered some "passwords to my storage" type stuff. The talking tree gave me the password to Buad's storage, and I found out Brave Sir Robin's as well. Trouble is, I have no idea what I'm looking for. What does "storage" mean in this case? Nearby locked chests? Hatches or doors somewhere? Those weird talking platforms spread out in the valley that tell me to go away? So far, no luck getting any of that to work. If I just knew what I was looking for I could keep those passwords in mind for when I find it.
Posted By: WotanAnubis Re: The password to my storage is.... - 16/11/10 10:25 PM
The storage entrances mostly tend to be hatches on the ground scattered throughout Broken Valley. They can be pretty tricky to spot, so you may want to comb the place.

Once you get unlock a storage, you can go inside and loot the place.

And you don't need to remember the password yourself, the game will do that for you.
Posted By: flixerflax Re: The password to my storage is.... - 16/11/10 10:36 PM
Ah, I see. Thank you. I think I've already found one of those - the Jackson storage. I must have found out the password inadvertently 'cause it let me right in...though there is a chest in there I can't get to behind a gate that I can't interact with...
Posted By: StarlightRac Re: The password to my storage is.... - 17/11/10 01:09 AM
go to end of that storage, there huge wall there. very carefully examine/look at floor near that wall. hehe pressure plate wall goes bye bye
Posted By: flixerflax Re: The password to my storage is.... - 17/11/10 06:43 AM
Ah! I knew that wall was the key! I was looking for a lever. Thanks!
© Larian Studios forums