Larian Studios
Posted By: bobwalt Really Frustrated in Troll Cave - 24/11/10 11:43 PM
I believe I know how the Troll Cave in High Hall is supposed to work but it seems to be broken. The only Trolls that are in the cave are baby trolls and they do not drop any runes. I sometimes see two adult trolls behind the magic barrier but they disappear. I there anything I can do? Is there any possible work around. I was having a great many issues on my old computer but I got a new one and restarted the game. So far this is the only trouble I have had. I am using the steam version. BTW - I played this game (retail version) back when it was first released last year without this problem.

Bob
Posted By: Macbeth Re: Really Frustrated in Troll Cave - 25/11/10 07:50 AM
Hey bobwalt. Please send a savegame to support@larian.com and we'll fix your problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted By: bobwalt Re: Really Frustrated in Troll Cave - 25/11/10 05:44 PM
Thanks! It is rare that a developer is this responsive. I seem to have multiple instances of this issue. Tell me, will this also fix future instances from occuring such as Geshniz disapearing? If not should I wait until they happen and then let you correct all the instances of the issue?

Bob
Posted By: ALF Re: Really Frustrated in Troll Cave - 25/11/10 06:49 PM
After we've fixed your savegame, it'll be a lot less likely to happen. But you may still run into this issue. When you do, just send your savegame back to us and we'll fix it again.
Posted By: Daen Re: Really Frustrated in Troll Cave - 28/11/10 07:28 PM
I had to send my savegame twice because of NPCs not appearing in the right spot. I took advantage of the time difference since Larian is in Europe, and sent them out at night, and I had them back the next morning. They have extraordinarily good customer service.
© Larian Studios forums