Larian Studios
Posted By: Demonic Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 01:26 AM
In Ego, my strongest attack on an enemy was 1,453 damage. Obviously killing the poor sod (walking armour) with one hit. It was the result of a rush attack and a critical hit.
Posted By: DSabre Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 02:15 AM
Way of The Ranger on 15
Ranger Strenght on 15
Dexterity on 99, and using that 58K Bow from FoV, my hits were 10K+
Posted By: 2Lazy2Login Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 03:12 AM
Since i capped my weapons in ED with 100 damage enchantment and 3 divine melee charms on both my duals I hit over 8k per wep so about 16k every time I click. I am not sure if you can even do 10k with a bow but IDK. My weapons were unique duals, one from the quest, To Cure The Blind, and the other I had to buy at a hefty sum of about 50k I think. I was max level when I got both.

My damage in the inventory was 20,000-21,000 but of course that is a roundation.

Duals rock AND roll. roflmao
Posted By: DSabre Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 03:18 AM
Way Of The Ranger skill makes your char bow attacks 500%+ stronger (something like that, or is it 600? IDK)
Ranger Strenght also makes your attacks 50%+ stronger. (Again, I'm not sure how much exactly)
Posted By: candlebbq Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 06:21 AM
That seems to be the norm. If you spec yourself properly you can get into some crazy imbalance issues.

Of course, it varies by enemy resistance. For normal creeps, I'd say as a magic user with all everything maxed for offense and active skills on, I can hit for almost 1.5k per magic missile so damage is around 10.5k. Some bosses go down real easy-- a single volley. But the final boss seems to have high magic resist. I'm not sure what the max on crit is, because with magic getting seven straight crits doesn't happen too often. I know magic blast is supposed to have better damage but I'm not sure I ever see a proper number appear when I use magic blast.
Posted By: Demonic Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 02:01 PM
There is no Way of the Warrior sadly. There is a skill that grants you increased melee damage but at the cost of armour though. I've yet to fill in all my charm slots too, I aim to get my character to have 100 strength. Most attacks of my character at the moment are either 400 - 800 and sometimes past 1,000. He has the unique two handed sword you find in the Gremory family chest.
Posted By: Zilla Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 03:13 PM
15 way of the ranger
15 ranger strenght..

go to the victim and shot him with spliting arrows on 15 smile
Posted By: ACSS Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Demonic
There is no Way of the Warrior sadly. There is a skill that grants you increased melee damage but at the cost of armour though. I've yet to fill in all my charm slots too, I aim to get my character to have 100 strength. Most attacks of my character at the moment are either 400 - 800 and sometimes past 1,000. He has the unique two handed sword you find in the Gremory family chest.

Both way of ranger and battle rage will had penalty on your resistances. But as the skill rank goes higher, the penalty on the resistance is close to non noticeable.
Posted By: DSabre Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 04:34 PM
On Level 15,Way Of The Ranger has 0 penalty
Posted By: DracoDon Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by 2Lazy2Login
Since i capped my weapons in ED with 100 damage enchantment and 3 divine melee charms on both my duals I hit over 8k per wep so about 16k every time I click. I am not sure if you can even do 10k with a bow but IDK. My weapons were unique duals, one from the quest, To Cure The Blind, and the other I had to buy at a hefty sum of about 50k I think. I was max level when I got both.

My damage in the inventory was 20,000-21,000 but of course that is a roundation.

Duals rock AND roll. roflmao

Weird, FoV@level 45, 99 stength dex and intelligence Max dual wield, attack skills and Way of the battlemage(mage hybrid) and right around 90% critical rate and both weapons fully slotted with divine + 10 damage charms my character screen shows about 5k total. Even with critical almost every hit that's about 15k with dex bonus, ish. I suppose IF you slotted every single charm space with damage? Still seems high.@shrugs@
Posted By: 2Lazy2Login Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 11:03 PM
its not high if you have a 100 damage ENCHANTMENT as well as plus 30 melee damage from 3 divine melees, max strength, and a few skills which names escape me, and there is the armor as well. I am not sure what armor set I was wearing (I have a set for duals, 2Hands, and a nasty (good) bow) but my armor sets for duals and 2H increase melee damage 30 and the helmet I wear for all sets also has 100 damage enchant. If I was wearing my duals set, then we are talking all armor, accesories etc. having 100 damage enchant. This multiplied by like, what, 8 maybe?, is an additional bonus to my weps. If that is unbelievable then all HELL is soon to break loose. jk.

P.S. I have a different set for my 2H and Duals because my set for 2H increase certain needed skills for 2H weapons.
Posted By: candlebbq Re: Most Damage Dealt - 08/12/10 11:16 PM
Oh interesting. How did you get +100 damage enchants on your armor and jewelry?
Posted By: DracoDon Re: Most Damage Dealt - 09/12/10 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by 2Lazy2Login
its not high if you have a 100 damage ENCHANTMENT as well as plus 30 melee damage from 3 divine melees, max strength, and a few skills which names escape me, and there is the armor as well. I am not sure what armor set I was wearing (I have a set for duals, 2Hands, and a nasty (good) bow) but my armor sets for duals and 2H increase melee damage 30 and the helmet I wear for all sets also has 100 damage enchant. If I was wearing my duals set, then we are talking all armor, accesories etc. having 100 damage enchant. This multiplied by like, what, 8 maybe?, is an additional bonus to my weps. If that is unbelievable then all HELL is soon to break loose. jk.

P.S. I have a different set for my 2H and Duals because my set for 2H increase certain needed skills for 2H weapons.

I have 100 damage enchantments both melee and magic on Both weapons :P And I'm using damage charms to, just like you smile And all the damage enhancing skills. Still not seeing 20K+ in the tool tip lol. Not sure how you are enchanting armor with damage enchants. As far as I know that is not possible laugh but yeah, that sounds like no fun more than anything haha. Are you sure it's 20K+? That would be 40-50K ish per crit lol
Posted By: Demonic Re: Most Damage Dealt - 11/12/10 04:19 PM
I have level 6 battle rage. My damage is 511 - 600 and something but combined with the Whirlwind and Rush attack - my attacks sometimes do 3000 damage - most of the time, they do 2000 damage. By the time I near the end of Ego - I'm guessing I could be doing around 10,000 - 20,000 damage to enemies. (That's with skills). Without skills and just by using weapons, my attacks do 300 - 700 damage. It's so easy now this game, enemies die with 1 or 2 - 3 attacks, which is good, since now my character feels like a true Dragon Knight.
Posted By: rheed Re: Most Damage Dealt - 28/12/10 01:52 PM
DKS, warrior char, lvl 41, with full Viper set+Abraxas sword,

lvl 15 battle rage
lvl 15 rush attack
lvl 13 two handed spec
100 str ( and I think if it wasn't the cap, I would be closer to 130~ )
90 dex
90 int

Mi normal hits goes between 4k-6k, and I've seen some 25k+ crits with rush attack, quite funny seeing how I heal for twice or thrice the amount of Hp I got laugh
Posted By: Shaver Re: Most Damage Dealt - 28/12/10 02:40 PM
My crits are so large that they don't fit my screen. I have to go into my "Combat Log" and wordwrap it to see my damage.
© Larian Studios forums