Larian Studios
Posted By: XxGREENYxX Simple Question - 17/12/10 05:00 PM
In this and Ego Draconis, can you re-allocate your skill points during the course of the game? So you could essentially be a mage half way through the game for example by allocating more of your points in the mage skills category instead of what you use to have.
Posted By: melianos Re: Simple Question - 17/12/10 05:48 PM
Yes, once you get your Tower.
Posted By: Trippy Re: Simple Question - 18/12/10 11:00 AM
But you can't re-allocate your ability points. There's no point switching from a mage to a warrior if all your ability points are in intelligence and willpower.
Posted By: candlebbq Re: Simple Question - 18/12/10 11:11 AM
I would have to agree with Trippy. Going from a "pure" build to another pure build is poor choice. However, if you have your stat points allocated in balanced manner you can always redo your skills for more diverse gameplay. The most useful benefit I've found from re-allocating skill points was to improve focus and allocate more points to skills that I found beneficial during gameplay and remove skills that were rarely used or provided little benefit.
Posted By: XxGREENYxX Re: Simple Question - 18/12/10 02:58 PM
Ahh, I forgot about your ability points. Haha, yeah, it would be pretty pointless to change to a mage for example but have like no points in intelligence. Thanks yall
© Larian Studios forums