Larian Studios
Posted By: Rewmac Flames of Vengeance - Map - 27/12/10 02:40 PM
Is there a map somewhere on the net with the location becuase I just got tired and sleepy trying to find quests without any indication and it's taking away the fun I had during the original story. I don't where to go, what to do and so on. If anyone could help it would be great.
Posted By: Shaver Re: Flames of Vengeance - Map - 27/12/10 04:03 PM
You are using the best map to the game as we speak; the Forum! You can find all the answers right here just by clicking that "Search" at top right wink
Posted By: Rewmac Re: Flames of Vengeance - Map - 27/12/10 04:05 PM
So I should search for every single quest when I acquire them. That would be less fun much less fun. So the answer to my question there isn't a map with the locations. Thanks for the help though gonna wait until a map is created until I continue playing.
Posted By: Shaver Re: Flames of Vengeance - Map - 27/12/10 04:13 PM
I thought solving puzzles to complete quests by yourself was the purpose behind all these games. The Forum is for those rare times you really get stuck, having exhausted your own resources.

Tell you what... e-mail me your last saved game, I'll finish the game for you and e-mail it back to you.
Posted By: Han Re: Flames of Vengeance - Map - 27/12/10 04:21 PM
Give it a try.. Use forum search, google or Shaver's offer wink
Posted By: Rewmac Re: Flames of Vengeance - Map - 27/12/10 05:18 PM
No, no. Puzzles I love. It's not that sorry. I love the game it's not that at all. What I miss is that I feel lost now in the new town and don't know where to go. Sorry I must have sounded stupid or something, I loved the first part and I still do, but I was walking around acquiring quests at random and sometimes I feel I don't where to go. I love solving puzzles when I get to the puzzle part.
Posted By: Nasuradin Re: Flames of Vengeance - Map - 27/12/10 11:17 PM
Next best thing would be to skim the quest text and try to find the mention of a location :P
Posted By: lazuranthas Re: Flames of Vengeance - Map - 30/12/10 05:07 PM
What I've been doing to find my way around is use the custom map markers, I read the signs outside the building and open the map and place a custom map marker, that makes it easy to find my way back again.
© Larian Studios forums