Larian Studios
Posted By: bloodmoon destroying generators - 02/01/11 05:40 PM
I have got to the end of all the quests in orobas except the flying fortresses. I have just got to stones, first, but how do you destroy the generators if you can't fly? and what do they look like anyway, I only burnt the nests and things in the fjords, except for the three levers in the bunker, I never found any others, so the barriers are still up round the harbour etc. Any ideas would be welcome.
Posted By: Flying gg Re: destroying generators - 02/01/11 05:44 PM
Sometimes you can access generator in dragon form, sometimes you've got to walk and destroy them in human form. In Stone's fortress' case, I think you have to walk and find a way to destroy first generator, take dragon form, fly to another island, take human form destroy the 2nd generator, etc...
Posted By: bloodmoon Re: destroying generators - 02/01/11 05:52 PM
Thanks but what do they look like I don't want to get killed trying to blow up the wrong thing.
Posted By: Shaver Re: destroying generators - 02/01/11 07:33 PM
The generators were removed from DKS. There aren't any more to destroy.

The 3 forcefields over the Harbour, Slayer Camp and the Champion Tower cannot be taken down.
Posted By: Shaver Re: destroying generators - 02/01/11 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by bloodmoon
...I don't want to get killed trying to blow up the wrong thing.
You Q-save before you blow up something, and reload if it kills you. That's a technique I use very often wink
Posted By: bloodmoon Re: destroying generators - 02/01/11 07:44 PM
Oh so I just go merrily on blowing everything up with gay abandon until I get it. Sounds good to me, Thats all Ive been able to do so far, so I guess I'll just carry on.

Oh that is, the small island bits in the sky have now got barriers round them, and they didn't before I started on the rampage, so do I just fly over and drop in as a human would that work?
Thanks anyway.
Posted By: Flying gg Re: destroying generators - 02/01/11 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Shaver
The generators were removed from DKS. There aren't any more to destroy.

That is sad news... It was fun hunting the little ones which may have escaped my dragon anger...
Posted By: Shaver Re: destroying generators - 02/01/11 11:58 PM
Also, remember all those chests spread out all over the fortresses with each containing 1 piece to armor sets? They're gone too.
Posted By: Flying gg Re: destroying generators - 03/01/11 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Shaver
Also, remember all those chests spread out all over the fortresses with each containing 1 piece to armor sets? They're gone too.

Yes I was aware of that. ^^
Posted By: Lostsheep Re: destroying generators - 03/01/11 11:01 AM
There is still one forcefield in Stone's flying fortress.

You have to land on another island and take a passage to get to the generator.
Posted By: bloodmoon Re: destroying generators - 04/01/11 12:48 AM
I wondered why I had found lots of chests but no armour , I was hoping to find some good stuff. Does this mean there is nothing to find on the fortresses now, so are the armour sets still about somewhere or not?
© Larian Studios forums