Larian Studios
Posted By: Uriel Malachite Gems - 03/01/11 05:57 AM
Did anyone else also noticed that in the FoV you can get Malachite gems from quests....
i mean when there is good quest that give you also a skill book you can reload and try again until you get 2 malachite gems....
or from quests that you get 3 skill books you can get 5 malachite gems

for example from abraxas i got 5 skill books and 8 malachite gems (from all the 4 quests)

just felt need to share....
Posted By: Kein Re: Malachite Gems - 03/01/11 09:43 AM
Did you notice that you can save before EVERY container/enemy and then do multiple reloads until you get what you want?

Just wanted to share...
Posted By: Shaver Re: Malachite Gems - 03/01/11 03:26 PM
Any quest that rewards you with a gem has the potential to give you a Malachite Gem. Gems are place holders for the Malachite Gems during reward rolls.

p.s. After enchanting everything from head to toe with L-10 enchants, at the end of the game, I had 14 Malachite Gems left over.
Posted By: D00M Re: Malachite Gems - 04/01/11 11:48 AM
Can someone explain crafting with Malachite? I had tons of them and was requesting them from one of the runners, however Malachite always came up in red (it was like I didn't have enough, even though I had stacks of 100's)when I came to craft something with healing powers. are there differences from Malachite from gem runners and quest/outside B/T Malachite?
Posted By: Virc Re: Malachite Gems - 04/01/11 12:59 PM
There is malachite ore but there are also malachite gems and it is possible it is those that you need.
Posted By: D00M Re: Malachite Gems - 04/01/11 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Virc
There is malachite ore but there are also malachite gems and it is possible it is those that you need.

Ah, thank you. I think that's the answer. I need to read details more rolleyes
© Larian Studios forums