Larian Studios
Posted By: charliedk Can Items be sorted? - 06/01/11 07:39 AM
can items be sorted? in my inventory or the chest in my battletower. can they be auto sorted if I hit a button or something. Like sort by name or sort by rarity or set or types. anything.
Posted By: CierraShore Re: Can Items be sorted? - 06/01/11 09:24 AM
Yes, items in your inventory can be auto-sorted with the press of a button. It's in the upper left of your inventory, and should be green-ish color (on PC), by the top left square of your inventory. If I recall, the button is round with an 'image' of increasing lines (shortest length on top). That's the auto-sort button.

Also, if you hover over various things, text will appear to tell you what it is or what it does.

There should be a manual available that can answer other basic game-play suggestions. I think there are people now working on creating walk-throughs for the "new" Ego Draconis and Flames of Vengeance. There was an walk-through available for the 'old' ED, which was good, but I don't recall where I find it-- it was through these forums, however.

May you have an absolute blast playing this very fun, well-written game!

~~CierraShore
Posted By: bloodmoon Re: Can Items be sorted? - 06/01/11 09:31 AM
There are two good ones, one on gamepressure and one on gamefaqs, just google ego draconis walkthru
© Larian Studios forums