Larian Studios
Posted By: Divine Avenger Dragon Armour - 23/08/11 05:52 PM
Ok well theres a thread for the normal armour sets but none for the dragon armour set's so I'll start one. I can't remember were all the Chainmail armour is but heres a start.

Bone Dragon Set

Helm = Dropped by Amdusius

Armour = In your storage treasure chest in your quaters in the battle tower

Claws = Inside Lovis' Armour Chest, you must complete Lost Soul to obtain them.

Legs = In your storage treasure chest in your quaters in the battle tower

Tail = In a treasure chest in the temple of doom in the room were you kill Jagon & meet Laiken for the first time

Posted By: Sigs Minock Re: Dragon Armour - 24/08/11 01:33 AM
Wazzabout the other pieces, huh? Crystal and Chainmail?

All i can remember is, in the Cave of Morals (Orobas Fjords), depending on if you're "Truly Evil" or "Truly Pure" you get a breastplate of either.
Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Dragon Armour - 24/08/11 10:49 PM
The Chainmail Set

Helm = Read Zagan's Mind during the Horror of High Hall quest & it will be in his chest near the exit of the cave.

Cuirass = in a chest in the red hammer tribes cave you must mindread Svadilfari to get it.

Claws = In the Sinister Cavern, go through he lower teleport & make your way to the top of the area with the platforms & it's in the treasure chest by the teleporter.

Leggings = In a treasure chest in the Imp's Lair, in the room were you fight the Imp Boss look behind the cage Arthur Gremory is imprisoned in.

Tail = In the treasure chest next to the room were Arelius sit's, the key is in a lasge sack behind the mechant Irwin
Posted By: Agrona Re: Dragon Armour - 25/08/11 06:01 PM
I was wondering, do you get any stat boosts or anything if you have a full Dragon Armor set equipped? Btw. thanks for the list D.A. smile
Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Dragon Armour - 25/08/11 06:21 PM
I don't think you do with the Dragon Armour but you do with the Human Set's like the Blood Echelon.
Posted By: Raze Re: Dragon Armour - 25/08/11 06:37 PM

There are no extra bonuses for having multiple/all pieces of a dragon armour set equipped.
Posted By: Agrona Re: Dragon Armour - 25/08/11 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
I don't think you do with the Dragon Armour but you do with the Human Set's like the Blood Echelon.

Yea, my lvl 34 Warrior is wearing the full Scorpion set. Looks wicked cool too haha

Thanks for the replies, you two. smile
Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Dragon Armour - 26/08/11 02:40 PM
The Crystal Dragon Set

Helm = In the talking treasure chest in Orobas's Tomb in Dragon Cliff Castle you need to awnser 3 questions corretley to open it the awnsers are 1, 3 skulls 2, 1 potion 2 apples & 1 droxlerite 3, 4 candles

Cuirass = in the treasure chest at the end of the cave of moral choices, you must make all evil choices to get it.

Claws = In a chest in the Aleroth Ministary

Leggings = In a treasure chest in Raze's fortress, When tou enter the teleport to go & fight Raze you'll enter a blue corridor with 3 rooms on your left, The treasure chest with the leggings is in the 2nd room.

Tail = In a treasure chest in the room were you fight Rayhun

The Plate Dragon Set

Helm = In a treasure chest in Kali's Flying fortress, use the teleport on the first big island to get to the area were the chest is.

Cuirass = In the treasure chest at the end of the cave of moral choices, you must make all good choices to get it

Claws = In a treasure chest in the room were you fight Geshiniz

Leggings = In a treasure chest in Stones Green House, it's in the room were the fountain is.

Tail = In a treasure chest in the room with the exit teleport that you use o leave the mine after defeating Ba'al
Posted By: FenrirBloodmoon Re: Dragon Armour - 03/09/11 11:27 PM
I've actually been curious about one thing. What do the crystal and plate armors look like?
Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Dragon Armour - 06/09/11 01:43 AM
The Crystal armour is blue & really cool looking & the plate armour is kind of a pale couler similer to the chainmail.
Posted By: FenrirBloodmoon Re: Dragon Armour - 18/09/11 02:54 PM
Ah alrighty then crystal it is. Are there anythings I should be aware of when gathering the bone chain and crystal armors aside from not giving the one guy the stone and picking all evil choices?
Posted By: Divine Avenger Re: Dragon Armour - 18/09/11 08:03 PM
No not really just be sure to give Lovis his soul stone & be a nasty Dragon in the cave of morals & you'll be fine.
© Larian Studios forums