Larian Studios
Posted By: Piper Hall of echoes - 21/06/16 05:38 PM
I'm at the last fight. Please give me tips for getting through this fight, I keep dying!
Posted By: vometia Re: Hall of echoes - 21/06/16 08:22 PM
Which bit, the dragon flight or the arena? During the dragon bit I found if I was too fastidious about clearing the area I tended to get pwned, so I just did the minimum required and charged through it as fast as I could.

I can't remember any specific techniques in the arena other than trying to keep out of the way between shots! But I've always been a bit rubbish at combat.
Posted By: Raze Re: Hall of echoes - 21/06/16 09:16 PM

I need help with a battle (Spoilers) Ygerna's memory

help im stuck in hall of echoes

Another..Hall of Echoes question
Posted By: vometia Re: Hall of echoes - 22/06/16 03:39 AM
Originally Posted by Raze

I'd completely forgotten about that! I seem to recall runing away an awful lot featured very heavily in that battle.

I should probably quit trying to be helpful when I know I'm in the same topic as Raze the Walking Divinity Encyclopaedia because I'm just going to look foolish. laugh
Posted By: Raze Re: Hall of echoes - 22/06/16 04:16 AM

At the start I just had to jump back to avoid the focused fire from everyone, summon the creature, then jump/run into the main room and run around the outside. Once you take out a few of the weaker opponents you don't need to do nearly as much running, but it can be hectic at the start.
Posted By: Piper Re: Hall of echoes - 22/06/16 06:22 PM
I need help with ygernas memory. I've killed some of the guys, but having trouble killing the divine character and other main ones.
Posted By: Raze Re: Hall of echoes - 22/06/16 06:59 PM

What level is your character, and what build? Have you summoned the creature, and another summon, if available?

If you've killed all the paladins, move to the opposite side of the room as Zandalor, to work on the Divine One first. If Zandalor doesn't have a line of sight, he'll probably focus on your creature, so you'll just have to deal with one at a time.

Hide in Sight can be useful to get a break and/or re-position to attack again. For an archer, Way of the Ranger + close range Splitting Arrows is very effective, otherwise use explosive, poison or stun arrows. For a mage, just keep spamming Magic Missiles, and Fireball or Magic Blast. A warrior should be able to just use Rush Attack, standard attacks and whirlwind if there are multiple opponents.

After this fight, you'll be able to visit the battle tower before the next combat encounter, so don't worry about using up any consumables you have (stat and armour boosting potions, etc), and health / regeneration potions can be used up as long as you can still make it to the end of the fight.
© Larian Studios forums