Larian Studios
GOG.com community streams Divinity: Original Sin from start to finish!

Hey people,

Looks like fine folks at Twitch.tv/GOGcom (http://twitch.tv/GOGcom), Outstar&GeordyJones, will be playing Divinity: Original Sin four times a week, every week, until they finish! Our man Farhang Namdar (D:OS lead game designer) will join them for the first stream - and you'll actually be able to chat with Farhang online on Twitch! Check out for yourself today at 20.00 CET (GMT+1).

[Linked Image]

This is just Farhang chillin with his pet dragon

And the coolest thing - the hosts of the stream promised to check out that very forum thread after finishing every stream so feel free to put your hints and advices (and, perhaps, critique!) down there. It's going to be a long ride!

[Linked Image]
Hi! Im Geordy, one of your hosts tonight. Feel free to ask any stream-related questions and I will do my best to come up with an answer. And Kudos to Farhang, you seem to be a cool guy! laugh Or at least the pet dragon is, hehe.

(How do I set my avatar in this forum? Do I need a certain amount of posts first?)
Oh and by the way: after seeing how the pros do splashscreens here is what I did!

[Linked Image]

(Can you embed pictures in your posts so that they actually show up here?)
Hello, Outstar's here. Geordy said you everything already (sneaky bastard!), so I will just join him in saying big thanks for the developer - and yup, your dragon is absolutely stunning! :)
© Larian Studios forums