Larian Studios
Posted By: 4verse Divinity: Original Sin Release Party - 24/06/14 11:45 AM
hello Larian!

any chance that you live stream the Divinity Original Sin release party for all of us who cannot join you hehe

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Posted By: Elwyn Re: Divinity: Original Sin Release Party - 24/06/14 11:47 AM
Yes, please!
Awesome idea...and upload the video afterwards in case I'm at work or something and can't watch live.
Posted By: BioDio Re: Divinity: Original Sin Release Party - 24/06/14 01:24 PM
And while you are streaming, tease us more about late features =)
Posted By: Robcat Re: Divinity: Original Sin Release Party - 24/06/14 04:11 PM
I'm kinda of the opinion that we should just let Larian celebrate in private unless they really want to share it publicly. Releasing a game is a pretty intense and stressful time, especially for a (relatively) small company throwing all their passion and the kitchen sink at this one. I know kickstarter was an intense and exhausting time too but I gather there is much more pressure associated with the actual release of their baby. Then again the adrenaline may be running high and they may feel like it.

I just think they should do what they want and not try to please fans/backers in this case.
Posted By: Lotrotk Re: Divinity: Original Sin Release Party - 24/06/14 04:21 PM
Yeah this week will become exhausting to the people at Larian. Perhaps that the release party will be mmore like a sleepover wink . I have no need for a party record, but a small video in Kickstarter update style (with the whole team) would be nice though.
Posted By: Halcyon Re: Divinity: Original Sin Release Party - 24/06/14 06:36 PM
Pretty sure things will go on that won't do for public streaming/embarrassment.

Posted By: Chaotica Re: Divinity: Original Sin Release Party - 26/06/14 08:53 PM
hahahahahaha we already have embarrassing video from the kickstarter party^^
and yeah a live stream for the release should be nice, perhaps a small concert if Kirill feels better
© Larian Studios forums