Larian Studios
Posted By: slimgrin How do I redeem on GOG? - 29/06/14 08:28 PM
The game isn't in the catalog yet, I've received no email from Larian, GOG, or KS. When I go to the Larian vault I'm given a key but it's not made clear what platform the key is for. I sure as hell do NOT want to redeem on Steam. What is the key for? Lower down on the page, under 'Divinity: Original Sin digital copy' it says 'not available yet' Good lord, it releases tomorrow...

You'd think either Larian or GOG would have set this up better.
Posted By: dragonwanderer Re: How do I redeem on GOG? - 29/06/14 08:32 PM
There are no keys available at the moment (be it for gog or steam).
They will probably give them out tomorrow because if I remember correctly nobody is working at weekends at Larian so you cannot have the keys until tomorrow anyway. Just be patient. wink
Posted By: Raze Re: How do I redeem on GOG? - 29/06/14 08:34 PM

The GOG / Steam / Larian Vault keys will be available when it is released. Currently just the Steam alpha/beta key is available from the Larian Vault.

At least some Larians are working this weekend (and the last couple).
Posted By: slimgrin Re: How do I redeem on GOG? - 29/06/14 08:34 PM
But I have a kickstarter key, it says to use it when creating a profile for the game. For what?

Edit- alright guys thanks for the response, I just wanted to be clear on where I redeemed the game.
Posted By: Raze Re: How do I redeem on GOG? - 29/06/14 08:40 PM

Oh, they added those keys early. In the game you can set up different profiles, to keep saves separate (different people playing on the same computer, or one for a single player game and another for co-op to keep quick/auto saves separate, etc).

In the 'Your Choices & Input' section under kickstarter in the Vault, you can select where you wish to get the game.
Posted By: Elwyn Re: How do I redeem on GOG? - 29/06/14 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by slimgrin
But I have a kickstarter key, it says to use it when creating a profile for the game. For what?

Edit- alright guys thanks for the response, I just wanted to be clear on where I redeemed the game.

The kickstarter key is probably for Kicksarter bonuses like Zandalor's trunks, Kickstarte potion etc. You will have to type it when you create a profile after starting the game.
Posted By: slimgrin Re: How do I redeem on GOG? - 29/06/14 08:49 PM
Ahh, very good. Thanks again, cheers. And enjoy the game!
Posted By: Tywyll Re: How do I redeem on GOG? - 09/07/14 06:09 PM
Also wondering this. The vault only game me the steam early access key, so I just used it on steam... That wasnt my only option right? I ordered the CE, and there was a bonus code, but I gave it to a friend.
© Larian Studios forums