Larian Studios
Posted By: Psomm Raze deserves a *Raise* - 06/07/14 04:45 PM
I just needed to mention this, since global is down it made me realize how much we missed his presence.

Raze (and most others) doesn't know me as I was always some "commander[somenumber]" due my steam characters, but our community building and 'word of mouth campaign' was strong in global, and Raze was one of the most active and effective moderators (or community helpers) I've seen in a very long time.

I felt it needed said. Keep him on the payroll, he's a true asset to Larian and the community.
Posted By: Ivory Samoan III Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 07/07/14 07:06 AM
I agree, invaluable fellow for the community.
+1 to more monies to Raze!
Posted By: Boooster Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 07/07/14 07:31 AM
+1 !
Posted By: Jito463 Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 07/07/14 01:00 PM
Alright, Raze, you can quit making proxy accounts now. We know it's you. wink
Posted By: Hassat Hunter Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 08/07/14 12:14 PM
Yeah... and it can't be easy to shift through the many thousand of posts made daily on this forum now.

Can't say about global chat since I never participated in that (and it's unlikely I would ever start especially until I completed the game once, major spoilerrisk and all... I've seen how fun global chat in MMO's get 0_o)
Posted By: Demonic Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 08/07/14 10:21 PM
Fun fact:

They made a character in Divinity 2 named Raze after him.

http://divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Raze

[Linked Image]

"So cold! So cold!"

LOL!
Posted By: Elwyn Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 08/07/14 10:29 PM
There is also a Raze's lever in the Black cove I believe^^...
Posted By: Steerpike Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 08/07/14 10:29 PM
And a doll by its side you can pick up.
Posted By: EinTroll Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 08/07/14 10:29 PM
Fun fact: there's a doll you can find in Pontius Pirate's area if you find the right button. Assuming it's still there since when I found it just before launch, during beta.

EDIT: Of course, by the time I write something, several other people ninja me to it.
Posted By: Demonic Re: Raze deserves a *Raise* - 08/07/14 10:44 PM
Speaking of Pontius Pirate, that's (as well all know) a joke on Pontius Pilate's name. You clever bastards Larian, you.
© Larian Studios forums