Larian Studios
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer How do I interact with things ? - 11/07/14 08:50 PM
Hello,

I've come across an serious obstacle : I just can't interact with things !

I'ved constantly been tryiong to use the "drag 'n' drop" method - but with no results !

Example : I have grain in my inventory, and there ios a working mill north of Cyseal as well !

So ... I drag my grain from the inventory onto the mill to get flour - But nothing happens !

I have a similar problem with using the smith's tools in Cyseal : I'm just not able to start the "oven", even although I have woodden pieces in my inventory ... even a piece of a trunk !

I have a similar problem with animals, too. How do I feed the dogs close to the bee hives ? I have meat and bones in my inventory, drag & drop just isn't working ...

What am I doing wrong ? And why isn't this method working ? I had thought that drag 'n' drop would be fairly intuitive ... *scraches head*

Alrik

Posted By: Knallfix Re: How do I interact with things ? - 11/07/14 10:04 PM
I was able to use the mill near the old church, the one with the 2 talking skeletons.
But normaly, i just use grain + mortar & pestle.

You mean the smelter behind the morgue?
No need for wood, drag&drop the ore or dough on it.
For campfires, you need a cooking pot = mobile kitchen.

Feeding animals, no idea.
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: How do I interact with things ? - 13/07/14 10:03 AM
Thanks.

I still wonder, however, why that mill just isn't working for me ?

Mortar & grain ... very much like the ancient Romnans did it ... laugh
(Should have occurred to me earlier, since Archaeology is my biggest hobby ... wink )

© Larian Studios forums