Larian Studios
Posted By: threepwood ai personality - 13/07/14 03:46 PM
does anyone know when new ai personalitys will be implemented?
im personaly waiting to play the game untill they do cause have no friends who intend to play this game nor do i whant to play it with some random person.

havent heard anyone speaking of the replay value, is there any? or is it a one time game?
Posted By: Kriss Re: ai personality - 13/07/14 03:49 PM
You could just roleplay both characters.
Posted By: Cameron9428 Re: ai personality - 13/07/14 05:43 PM
Supposedly they're coming next week.
Posted By: Jito463 Re: ai personality - 13/07/14 05:55 PM
One nice thing I discovered, is that the "loyal" personality doesn't necessarily mean they'll always agree with me, it just means they'll concede to my point of view. I've had a couple of instances where my AI partner will disagree/argue with me about a point, even though set to loyal. There was no RPS match to reconcile the differences, but they still existed. Frankly, I'm fine with that, though a subsequent playthrough will likely include testing the variant personality options.
Posted By: droovihn23 Re: ai personality - 13/07/14 06:38 PM
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504880#Post504880

Soon we'll finally start this great game laugh It was the worst waiting of my life.
Posted By: Kriss Re: ai personality - 13/07/14 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by droovihn23
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504880#Post504880

Soon we'll finally start this great game laugh It was the worst waiting of my life.

You know you can roleplay both characters, right?
Posted By: droovihn23 Re: ai personality - 13/07/14 08:58 PM
And I would if they said there will be no AI personalities or they're gonna release them next year wink

Roleplaying two characters? For me it's a bit schizofrenic, and it totally breaks immersion. But yeah, choosing between loyal and random, roleplaying both is still the best option.
Posted By: FelixDK Re: ai personality - 13/07/14 10:49 PM
Loyal is best I found. They won't always agree and thus get increase in other aspects or traits or whatever you call it. No AI means talking to yourself, which I don't enjoy and regard as a consequence of the multiplayer aspect. Random means flip a dice each time and intrusive rockpaper minigame.

I had the sidekick force a fight with the 2 drunk guards. Then moralise about killing them. Then he made us kill the charmed orc because he won the minigame again. No thanks.
© Larian Studios forums