Larian Studios
I was working all summer I barely kept in touch with the gaming world, and I found out this fall about Divinity and their awesome CE box. Is there any way to get my hands on one outside Ebay and such?

There are some on Ebay but a lot are opened, other languages than English or really expensive (250+$ with shipping and import taxes and all, ouch).

Is there ANY way to buy one from the studio or some store in English? We don't have any in store here in Canada.
Posted By: TonyD Re: Any remaining Collector's Edition boxes? - 16/09/14 11:53 PM
I haven't seen any advertised lately - I recall they were actually made in limited numbers.

Your best bet may be to buy a used physical set as cheaply as possible and buy some digital keys when they are on special.
Posted By: Raze Re: Any remaining Collector's Edition boxes? - 17/09/14 12:26 AM

There are some kickstarter boxes left from people who didn't fill in their addresses, but AFAIK there are no plans for another production run.
Thanks for the suggestion TonyD that's one of my plans, but so far a lot of opened boxes are either in other languages or missing items, unfortunately, and I want everything :D.

Raze, is there any way I can buy one of those kickstarter boxes if no one claims them? Like, can I contact anyone to let them know that I'm interested?

I'd be willing to pay the full price of a regular collector's edition.

Thanks!
Posted By: Raze Re: Any remaining Collector's Edition boxes? - 17/09/14 01:05 PM

I don't know. I guess eventually unclaimed rewards would be considered abandoned, though I'm not sure what the plan is if it comes to that. You can email kickstarter@larian.com, and ask.
I found it really weird.. why those who backed the game did not claim it? I saw alot of boxes on Swen's latest video update. I'm not really a fan of physical anymore these days but i can understand why those who want them smile
Yeah I contacted them they said those are still being kept for the backers to claim them and no plans atm for extra copies but they will make an announcement if they decide to do so.

I ordered a Polish version for about 45$ with shipping and all with no game, I'll have the poster, the cards, the CDs, the map, everything except the game, which I'll probably get on Steam.

Now all I have to do is learn Polish to understand the manual and the recipe cards smile .
© Larian Studios forums