Larian Studios
Posted By: Elwyn Video of the Divinity EE presentation at E3 - 17/06/15 01:41 PM
Hi guys,

I've just found this video showing the EE gameplay at E3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jJT5xkYAy4
Posted By: ivra Re: Video of the Divinity EE presentation at E3 - 17/06/15 02:26 PM
Wow! That really looks enhanced hehe
Looking forward to play it.
Neat things: backstab cone, wands (anyone see a video where they show what they're like?), grenades, dual wielding, reading enemies stats with your loremaster OR intelligence, master skills, new golem enemies, better UI, area effect search, 360 camera, better looking graphics in general. No one thing really jumped out as gamechanging, but collectively all the changes look to make the game much slicker. Splitscreen looks amazing too.

It also looked like they fought some immaculates two or three levels above them, and they seemed to soundly defeat them without much trouble. Maybe they eased up the level difference (dis)advantages, though maybe the characters were just a little overpowered for the demos so people wouldn't just be dying a bunch.

Also, nice site redesign, though I'm not sure if the readability is quite as good. I'll probably get used to it though.
Originally Posted by Baardvark
Also, nice site redesign, though I'm not sure if the readability is quite as good. I'll probably get used to it though.

You can change the forum layout back to divinity 2 if you want the old look, like I did. smile

I agree on your observations from the stream. A lot of little improvements and what looks to be very smoothly integrated controller split-screen design. I want to see the PC interface though as the dialogue backgrounds looked very .. consolely, compared to the original PC.
Is there video of any other Larian announcement at E3?
Posted By: Raze Re: Video of the Divinity EE presentation at E3 - 18/06/15 03:11 AM

Joystiq did a Twitch stream of D:OS, with a Skype call interview about the EE (video).

There is also Larian's Youtube channel (with some behind the scenes videos), Twitter and Facebook for more info.

I would think today's GameSpot live stream should be on Youtube, etc, by tomorrow (they have uploaded some straight gameplay footage of the end of the tutorial and fight with the drunk guards).

EDIT: A couple articles:

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, and the Art of Split-Screen Adventuring

Co-op across worlds: hands-on impressions of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Posted By: Raze Re: Video of the Divinity EE presentation at E3 - 18/06/15 07:33 PM

IDG.tv Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition hands-on (2 min)

GameSpot Divinity Original Sin Extended - E3 2015 Stage Demo
© Larian Studios forums