Larian Studios
Is there a way to reset all windows ?

Somehow I hovered my chat window above the top right journal/menu options, and now I can't click the chat window cross anymore (to click it away) & I can't resize it to click it away.

Those functions are now exactly over other buttons, and I can't get it back to bottom left.

A restart of D:OS doesn't help.
Lol.

I did the same thing. I locked the combat log right where the eye for using the pyramid popped up and now I can't hit the click-through button to enable closing or dragging the window because the eye icon is blocked.

RIP
That is exactly what I meant!

I see people being annoyed with windows that don't/didn't stay at the same place. I kinda wish they didn't stick at all atm, or there would be reset trick/ button, bc I just can't set it back.
Yeah it was dumb luck to move the window to just the right spot to get it stuck like that. So far I haven't been able to unlock it, so there it sits.

Also the size reset so now it sticks out even more but I still can't fix it.
Yes, same thing here. I can't resize it due to same cause/problem (not reachable)
Same here - can't resize the log window.

Rename or delete the UILayout.lsb file in your profile folder, and the game will recreate it the next time it is started.

..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\UILayout.lsb
© Larian Studios forums