Larian Studios
I am level 3 atm and just hired one henchmen (level 1). I thought he would level up to 3, as he has gained 10325 exp, but he still level 1!! Did it again but bought a different one this time (level 2) and happened the same thing... he has gained 8325 exp and still level 2 (with 2000 exp). Wtf is happening, is it a bug or am I too stupid and can't see what's going on here?? Anyone else experienced something similar?
Posted By: Raze Re: Question about henchmen, it might be a bug - 03/08/14 05:03 AM

That is a bug; the text is displayed, but the XP not actually given. Dismiss them and ask them to join again and they will get the XP.
Thank you, it served me well!
Oh lord, I noticed that when you hire a Level 1 Henchman when you are at level 3, they will not gain the +1 attribute point related to level 2 (even number). Is it a bug also?
Posted By: Raze Re: Question about henchmen, it might be a bug - 03/08/14 07:06 AM

Yes.
It seems the game is overflowed with bugs, it's almost as if they shouldn't have released the game yet ... that's disappointing frown
Henchmen weren't in the early access, so they weren't playtested by the beta community.

People aren't perfect, so bugs will occur. Bugs in the game post-launch also need to be reported before the devs can do anything about them. Larian released more patches in a short space of time than I ever saw in a game before. The game is huge, and developed by a small studio. Right now, most of them are having a well-earned holiday.

© Larian Studios forums