Larian Studios
Posted By: LightningLockey Cyseal Church trap door - 10/08/14 02:27 AM
Is there any way to get to the trap door that is just outside of the Cyseal Church? I'm not talking the alter that moves, outside there is a trap door and some barrels that is blocked by a huge tree.

I've noticed this in beta, but figured it was future content. Since I'm long done all the questing there, I'm wondering if there is a way to get there or not.
Posted By: kurausu Re: Cyseal Church trap door - 10/08/14 02:29 AM
Get more perception and take a look at the left side of church (beyond a gate), if you have good enough perception you'll notice a passage to the outside.
Posted By: LightningLockey Re: Cyseal Church trap door - 11/08/14 09:05 AM
I've got 14 perception now and unable to find a way there. Though I can see a hidden mound in that area by the tree. How much perception do I need to have?
Posted By: ApertureBear Re: Cyseal Church trap door - 11/08/14 02:38 PM
You can either use perception to locate a hatch in the church, or battering ram/feather fall between the trees.
Posted By: ApertureBear Re: Cyseal Church trap door - 11/08/14 02:38 PM
You can probably toss a pyramid in there, too. I didn't try.
Posted By: LightningLockey Re: Cyseal Church trap door - 11/08/14 11:03 PM
Thanks. The pyramids didn't work and battering ram didn't work. Though I was able to teleport someone to a small spot right next to the church. I had to have the mage directly south of that spot to see it. Once I used the trap door, it appeared inside the church...go figure.
© Larian Studios forums