Larian Studios
In the knights tomb in Hunters Edge, to the right where the ornate chest is located among some sarcophags, there are 2 stone figures at the wall to the left and the right of the central sarcophag.

Both are interacteable and say "doors". Does anybody have any idea if there are doors somewhere which are activated by these stone figures? Or is it just a leftover from something not implemented respectively flawed coding?

I could not detect anything and movement is difficult with the limited movement paths ... Character has perception 13.

Regards,
Thorsten
May be I was not specific enough? I am talking about the room with the terror spellbook, only reachable if you throw a pyramid up from a point in the big hall with the foorprints indicating the safe path.

Among others there is one grave which has 2 stone figures above it at the wall left and right. Both have the typical "interact" symbol, but I did not figure if these do anything. Anyone any clue?

Regards,
Thorsten
I have been there and I have tried both interacting with the statues called 'doors' and destroying them, without anything interesting happening. I am pretty sure that it is just a leftover.
I still have an old save, so I will try to get a second character in looking for changes somewhere while I interact with the stone figures.

Thanks anyway,
Thorsten
This is just a mislabeling statswise - it has nothing to do with coding smile. Should be fixed in an upcoming build, no secret to be found here, sorry!
Issh,

I assume you know what you are talking about so you have spared my a possibly borig hour, thanks.

If it gets fixed, it should get fixed together with the dragon mini statues in Luculla prison (bottom cell), which give the impression (you can interact with them) there is something to be detected.

Regards,
Thorsten
© Larian Studios forums