Larian Studios
Posted By: Fend Kickstarter code redeem on gog: No DLC - 09/07/14 08:31 PM
I redeem on Gog the code provided by Larian Vault from my Kickstarter(Early Access Steam code transformed in Gog code). It gave me the game on Gog but not the DLC. What should I do?

It's the duo digital copy but no way I though a moment the duo version was limited. Otherwise i would had check if I could do it differently, I have ton of unused Steam codes from box(es).
Posted By: Raze Re: Kickstarter code redeem on gog: No DLC - 10/07/14 08:05 AM

What did you choose for your other copy of the game? AFAIK there is only one DLC included in the tiers with 2 copies of the game.

When I redeemed my code it took a day or two for the DLC to show up, but at the time GOG was in the process of getting the Mac version up and adding the DLC. I'm not sure if a delay now is out of the ordinary, but if you are not in a hurry to play the GOG version with the DLC items, you could wait a couple days to see if it shorts itself out.
I'd check with GOG first to see if there was a problem redeeming the code, and then check with Larian if they say it is just a standard edition code.
Posted By: Fend Re: Kickstarter code redeem on gog: No DLC - 10/07/14 09:33 AM
I have the same suspicion than you that it's the problem. But frankly the pledge account is totally incoherent as there's zero DLC mentioned and zero DLC code.

Moreover I did that ie redeem on gog the copy code because of the crap they did with the Early Access code not supposed to last and then suddenly becoming the final release. So I had lend the second temporary copy and suddenly had lost it as it became the release code.

And anyway it's just f...g flies to not give the DLC with the copy. If it's not solved my Gog account will be a garbage with a part of the game coming from the larian account and a part coming form a box, pff.

Ha well thank you for the advice I'll try that. hehe
Posted By: Raze Re: Kickstarter code redeem on gog: No DLC - 10/07/14 09:47 AM

In your Larian Vault account you can revoke the alpha/beta code and get another GOG code (or a new Steam code, if you wanted it on Steam but gave away the alpha/beta key).

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fend Re: Kickstarter code redeem on gog: No DLC - 10/07/14 06:51 PM
Yeah thanks but it's too late I wasn't sure a new steam key could be created. I still have the option to do it for the main copy and get another gog key but I don't know what garbage it can generate on Gog.

I wait two day and will contact gog support.
Posted By: Raze Re: Kickstarter code redeem on gog: No DLC - 11/07/14 02:20 AM

It is possible the key you have not claimed yet is considered the 'main' key, so would have the DLC, while the one you have claimed is the 'secondary' key.
© Larian Studios forums