Larian Studios
Posted By: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Final battle, seriosly? - 07/11/22 11:46 AM
Hello, i never make accounts on game sites, but this time my infinite anger and frustration compelled me to make account here just to shout at game developers (in minuscule chance that they actually read something that is written here)...

To people who made final chapter of this game, with its idiotic, frustrating, boring puzzles, doll fight i say to you, go flip burgers in Mcdonalds, you incompetent degenerates.

To people who made IMPOSSIBLE final boss fight, i say you are simply absolutely disgusting human beings who should never ever be allowed to design anything ever again, IN FACT YOU SHOULD HAVE NO WORK EVER!!! So much frustration, such anger at this idiocy, so much time invested in this game just not to be able to finish it.

Seriously, you will have very bad karma you utter incompetent psychopath, just go and read what people say about this final fight, it is beyond stupid, impossible unbalanced etc.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP WASTING HUNDREDS OF HOURS ON FINAL FIGHT JUST TO NEVER FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!
© Larian Studios forums