Larian Studios
Posted By: Il_Rettile The Arena One, little stuck problem - 18/09/16 03:22 PM
Hi all, after i go to The Arena One (hatch in the Fort Joy Kitchen), i speak with The Thorny One for become the One, and i do my first battle in the arena.
After the battle all of NPCs in the arena they congratulate to me, but when i speak to all i can't see the dialogue to make a second battle, and so i can't remove the collar. And so i'm stuck here with not to know how to go next.

What i do? (the quest system i seem to be understand, read carefully the notes on journal but for some quest, a little tips in game will be comfortable).
Posted By: kleinerelf Re: The Arena One, little stuck problem - 15/10/16 06:42 AM
I can confirm. Only the burnished one is still talking to me. I do not know, if it matters, that only one of my chars survived the first match.
Posted By: vometia Re: The Arena One, little stuck problem - 15/10/16 08:28 AM
I think you only require that one battle for the nearby merchant to agree to remove your collar. I've done four play-throughs now and never been offered a second fight.
Posted By: Avilyss Re: The Arena One, little stuck problem - 15/10/16 10:37 AM
There is no second fight, at least not that I've been able to access.

After you win the first fight, she tells you to "talk to the tinker" which is the metal scrap lady in the tent in the northeast corner of the fort. Talk to her, she'll remove your collar.

Be wary though, unless you're ready to fight every guard and guard dog in the fort, wait to have your collar removed.
Posted By: Kalrakh Re: The Arena One, little stuck problem - 15/10/16 10:54 AM
The second fight ist the fight with other players if you don't play alone. If you play alone, there is of course no second fight.
© Larian Studios forums