Larian Studios
Posted By: sfzrx How to kill winter dragon in a turn. - 08/06/17 06:19 AM
I was wondering what the winter dragon drops, so I made a party for it. A naked lizard that attracted dragon's attention so my backline could invis, and killed it in a turn.

It seems like my crits weren't affected by crit multiplier, or used only the main hand weapon, might be a bug, my character has 40 tooltip damage on character sheet, and 155% crit multiplier, 5 points in warfare, used mortal blow while invisible, in theory I should be hitting for 40 x 10 x 155% x 1.5 which is around 930 damage, but I only did about 600 damage each mortal blow.

Imgur link for bigger images.
http://imgur.com/a/HpTVH

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lx07 Re: How to kill winter dragon in a turn. - 08/06/17 09:24 AM
Or you can refuse to give him Redekas wand (and get extra XP) and then just slowly chip away at his petrified form...
Posted By: sfzrx Re: How to kill winter dragon in a turn. - 08/06/17 01:39 PM
I never knew lol, good to know, guess I know who to kill on every solo run now, the sword looks pretty good to dual wield along with the witch's wand, 4 int bonus hmm, it's a level 15 sword too, the damage for it looks insane compare to other 1 handed weapon around this level, I guess it's pretty good for non mages too.
Posted By: Malianash2 Re: How to kill winter dragon in a turn. - 05/08/17 04:21 AM
So what did the dragon drop?
Posted By: geala Re: How to kill winter dragon in a turn. - 07/08/17 07:35 AM
It's a one-handed sword, you see it in the last picture above.

Funny plan to kill the poor dragon. hahaha

But overall a bad plan for the release campaign, isn't it? You have to kill the Shriekers by hand, get an over-leveled sword to bore yourself and perhaps (just speculation, I have totally no knowledge) recognize at level 20 that you were in dire need for a bit additional help by the dragon? think
© Larian Studios forums