Larian Studios
Posted By: Paintknight Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 05:32 AM
Hey all! Very excited for release, and had a quick question regarding it:

Is there any information on what time DOSII will release? Is it worth being up on the night of the 13th for when it ticks over to midnight, or will it be more like noon on the 14th or so?

For reference, I'm in California, so Pacific timezone.

Thanks!
Posted By: Zec Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 08:53 AM
It will be around 19h-00h cet I think that is about 10h-14h pdt so around that time.
Posted By: Raze Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 08:53 AM

Release should be about 5 pm Belgium time (GMT+2), so about 8 am PDT.
Posted By: UnderworldHades Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 09:01 AM
So 8 AM on the 14th. So no staying up on 13th then?!
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 11:07 AM
Ok, great- thanks, Raze.

Is there confirmation as to whether there will be preloading or not? Given the estimated 'Ile size... if not, it's going to take a while to download.
Posted By: Zec Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 11:26 AM
Ups I messed up then, with timings since Belgium is same time as here, my apologies Painkngight. but I did seen that it said around 10-13 but prolly i messed up timezones. sad

So far they said nothing bout predownloads, but I guess if you have solid connection 10-20 min or so I guess.
Posted By: Luuin Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 11:36 AM
well damn, was gonna stay up tonight to play. Guess i won't since it won't be up till around 11am here for me.
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 12:07 PM
I don't know what type of connection you have, Zec, but it took me a little more than an hour to download the EA, which is roughly 8 gb. If the full game is 3-4 times that in size... that means it will take 3-4 more hours, minimum. Not 20 minutes. And if thousands of people are trying to download it at the same time, it might be even slower.

That's why I would really like to know if there will be preloading or not. Now I know not to stay up Wednesday night waiting for it after midnight, but I don't know if it will be effectively playable for me Thursday morning or afternoon.
Posted By: Zec Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by michaelgalt1984
I don't know what type of connection you have, Zec, but it took me a little more than an hour to download the EA, which is roughly 8 gb. If the full game is 3-4 times that in size... that means it will take 3-4 more hours, minimum. Not 20 minutes. And if thousands of people are trying to download it at the same time, it might be even slower.

That's why I would really like to know if there will be preloading or not. Now I know not to stay up Wednesday night waiting for it after midnight, but I don't know if it will be effectively playable for me Thursday morning or afternoon.

Jea i did a bit improved connection last year I remember that it took me longer for some other ones (ffs first time WoW when I was downloading (yes I used to play wow too smile ) it took me whole night. But I guess it will took you bout 2h-3h max I know longest downloads I had was doom (but that is about 70 gig and i think Witcher 3 (about 50gig) but my advice to you if it takes that long, start download and watch some movie (longer one, like LOTR or if you like classics "Longest Day" those are longest ones I can remember atm)
Posted By: Sangnz Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 12:55 PM
*sigh* the downside of living in New Zealand seeing the date getting all excited then realising I need to add on a day :(
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 12:57 PM
Or, I can just hope that they enable preloading wink

Quite frankly, I don't know why they wouldn't. It literally reduces the strain on the servers, it makes more people happy. Unless they are literally making changes and fixing bugs as we speak... It should be ready. And, if they ARE still working on it at this point... I don't know that that bodes well. Given we are approximately 24 hours from release, if there are still lots of things which need to be fixed or changed at this point...
Posted By: Zec Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 01:03 PM

Quite frankly, I don't know why they wouldn't. It literally reduces the strain on the servers, it makes more people happy. Unless they are literally making changes and fixing bugs as we speak... It should be ready. And, if they ARE still working on it at this point... I don't know that that bodes well. Given we are approximately 24 hours from release, if there are still lots of things which need to be fixed or changed at this point...

Maybe they just cant release it now, cause they all have headaches and are wasted from celebrations of completing the game celebrate
Posted By: geala Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 01:05 PM
So ok, it get's better, from 19:00 to 22:00 CEST (10 am to 1 pm PDT from Facebook) to 17:00 CEST. Nice. However I fear for a long download, Steam is infamous for it.
Posted By: vometia Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Zec
... start download and watch some movie (longer one, like LOTR or if you like classics "Longest Day" those are longest ones I can remember atm)

Ugh, I hate LotR, I'd rather gnaw my own legs off. Okay, I love the books, but Jackson seemed to concentrate on all the bits of the books I wasn't so keen on and skipped most of the bits I was. And all the "epic with added epic!" and general cultural appropriation didn't really endear me to his "vision" either.

Unfortunately, for me the alternative seems to be eating things. D:
Posted By: geala Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 01:31 PM
But Gollum is nice. The rest are boring heroes/villains.
Posted By: HQSykes Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 01:53 PM

uploading and checking the last stable build takes quite a lot of time, they are most likely still fixing things tho, just not merging the fixes in order to keep a stable build, well, stable.

that means there will be bugs and unbalances and those will be patched after launch, even if they already have them fixed internally

let's be fair though, the "alpha" build i played was more polished and stable than any AAA in the last decade, if we go by the alpha then the release version will be fine
Posted By: Zec Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by Zec
... start download and watch some movie (longer one, like LOTR or if you like classics "Longest Day" those are longest ones I can remember atm)

Ugh, I hate LotR, I'd rather gnaw my own legs off. Okay, I love the books, but Jackson seemed to concentrate on all the bits of the books I wasn't so keen on and skipped most of the bits I was. And all the "epic with added epic!" and general cultural appropriation didn't really endear me to his "vision" either.

Unfortunately, for me the alternative seems to be eating things. D:

Here if you are not up for LotR I found you one other movie, with interesting name: "Sleep" by Andy Warhole, movie is long footage of his friend.... sleeping :P here is wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_(film)
It lasts 321 min so I guess it should take you some time crazy
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by HQSykes

uploading and checking the last stable build takes quite a lot of time, they are most likely still fixing things tho, just not merging the fixes in order to keep a stable build, well, stable.

that means there will be bugs and unbalances and those will be patched after launch, even if they already have them fixed internally

let's be fair though, the "alpha" build i played was more polished and stable than any AAA in the last decade, if we go by the alpha then the release version will be fine

Yes, that is sort of my point. There will be who knows how many patches, that can't be avoided. Anyone who has played computer RPGs for a while knows that the first few weeks or even month might be rough. I feel like with all the alpha testing which we have done, it's going to be pretty stable.

I just wish we would get official word on the preloading. Now I know when it will be available, which I appreciate, but would like to know when it will actually be playable.
Posted By: Deadknight Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by HQSykes

Yeah they probably are still fixing stuff but not for the release build of the 14th of September, unless there is a MAJOR issue like unavoidable crash or save corruption etc.

They probably already have the gold master build (for a while now) to release/Preload and a day one patch to add. Much safer to have a day one patch than updating the main build non stop.
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 04:42 PM
I just wants to play. Want my elven nature's avenger to start purging unnatural and destructive elements from the land, while also working to establish more balance to the land he is stuck in.

Want to see what changes there have been made to crafting... and if we have actual witchcraft spells or not. Kinda bizarre to have witches without an actual spell school, since necromancy seems to be more appropriate to... necromancers. I really liked the witchcraft spell school and would be pretty disappointed if it has indeed been cut. It would be pretty awesome to add that to my nature's avenger... he summons things from the environment, then starts turning his enemies against each other or weakening them against the attacks of his minions.
Posted By: Deadknight Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 04:50 PM
Want to see what changes there have been made to crafting... and if we have actual witchcraft spells or not. Kinda bizarre to have witches without an actual spell school, since necromancy seems to be more appropriate to... necromancers. I really liked the witchcraft spell school and would be pretty disappointed if it has indeed been cut. It would be pretty awesome to add that to my nature's avenger... he summons things from the environment, then starts turning his enemies against each other or weakening them against the attacks of his minions.

Witchcraft was renamed Necromancy.
DOS1 Necromantic spell were the witchcraft spec (decaying touch, raise dead, etc.)
So I am fairly certain you won't have new specific "witchcraft" since in DOS1 and DOS2 Witchcraft = Necromancy.

I am sure you'll find ppl complaining in the first game that Witchcraft wasn't called Necromancy. That's just a name what's important is the spell they bring and the gameplay, not the label.
Posted By: Paintknight Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Raze

So from what the other posts after this have said, it sounds like it ought to be most likely somewhere between 8am and 12pm (noon) for those of us on Pacific Time. That sound correct?

And as far as a connection, are we expecting 3-4 hour download on... what kind of connection? I pulled down the EA in something like 20 minutes, but my connection tops out at like 250 Mbps (when it's really rockin'). I know I'm luckier than most, but would that mean the update would wind up being around an hour download? Does it add on the content from the EA?

Thanks all!
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 05:29 PM
Well, as far as I am aware, the current necromancer skills have nothing to charm or lower resistances.. it's basically all blood magic stuff. Stop healing, cause bleeding, make blood... the witchcraft spells from DOS 1 gave many more interesting and useful options...
Posted By: Foodchain Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 05:31 PM
Here's to hoping the mod tools are released at the same time.
Posted By: Nightmarian Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by geala
So ok, it get's better, from 19:00 to 22:00 CEST (10 am to 1 pm PDT from Facebook) to 17:00 CEST. Nice. However I fear for a long download, Steam is infamous for it.

Eh, Steam downloads my games faster than my torrents downloads. Going on recent experience with even more popular game I'll probably have it all downloaded in half an hour, though my brother is on a 4th party satellite connection so it might take him most of the morning.
Posted By: Johnny_Devo Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 09:35 PM
Regarding pre-load of the game, It's a bit more awkward than you think.

For example, say they wanted to allow us to pre-download the game. Do they disable the "play" button when they enable game download? They probably don't want to turn off the ability to play something that people already have access to. In fact there could possibly be things on steam's side that wouldn't let them do that.

Do they make a new entry in your steam library to allow two instances, kinda like skyrim and skyrim special edition? Be able to play the early access and download the release? is it worth doing just for a few hours of gameplay? What will they do with the early access instance once release comes? Take up space on everyone's hard drive?

Given Larian's reputation and integrety as a company, I'm pretty willing to bet that they've already gone over all these options and have gone with what they believe to be the best one for everyone. I'm personally going to download the update when I get up in the morning and get to it at my leisure. It's going to be a great experience either way.
Posted By: MeinChurro Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 13/09/17 11:11 PM
Without a preload, and without midnight release I will be clogging up my internet for probably 30 hours. I was hoping for midnight release at the very least so I could kill at least about 7+ hours of download overnight. I still would have had to download all day, but at least it'd be done by Friday morning, but now I'll be downloading it and restricting what I can do while downloading for 2 afternoons.
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:06 AM
Wow, I'm genuinely a little pissed that they haven't officially stated at what time it will be released and that it looks like there won't be preloading.

So, their Facebook says the launch event begins at 1000 PDT... which is noon my time (central). But, someone here claimed Steam had told them 0730 eastern time, which would make it 0630 for me. And, in a different thread, I read it would be 1700 Belgian time... which would make it 1000 for me.

So, basically, sometime between 0630 and 1200 is what I'm working with at this point. Given it takes me about an hour to download 8 gb... if I have to download all 24-35 gb (which is the range which I heard) without preloading.... it'll take me nearly 4 hours to complete. So, sounds like best case scenario is that I will be able to play around 1030, but, possibly not until 1600... too bad I have work at 1730. I might literally only have time to create my character and assemble my party and then have to leave. 1st world problems? Maybe. But, if there was stupid preloading, even if it wasn't released until 1200... I would have FIVE hours to play it instead of 1... :l

I really hope it preloads....
Posted By: Johnny_Devo Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:19 AM
Wow, I'm genuinely a little pissed that they haven't officially stated at what time it will be released

I do believe Raze is larian staff?

Originally Posted by Raze

Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:27 AM
That was a post by Raze? Then yes, that should be the official time. Thanks! I just don't understand why they wouldn't put that in news, or make a thread with all the important information: size of download, time of access, whether there is preloading. At least I know when it will be released now, if not whether it will preload.
Deleted by poster...
Posted By: Yegodz Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 08:00 AM
A little trick, just type in "5 pm Belgium to (whatever your timezone OR location is)" in google and it will tell you.

Kind of annoyed that a timer was not put up on the steam page. Also wished for a midnight release so when I got home I could play it a bit. I work late and have to leave as soon as I get up so I will not get a chance to play any till tomorrow night. However it will not be till sometime this weekend before I can actually play it with any length of time, so it is a wash for me.
Posted By: Zec Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 08:39 AM
@michaelgat1984
They did stated offical time when they will released it on their tweeter https://twitter.com/larianstudios/with_replies so just patience my friend it is coming soon.
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 09:11 AM
Hah... the one place that I didn't look, since I never use Twitter...

Now, if only I knew if there will be preloading... 🤔 😉 I will survive without it, but just be forced to stare at my computer for hours as I wait for it to download... to be clear, DOS 2 is the only pc game which I look forward to for the rest of this year. I only play RPGs, and there are no others coming out which interest me. I very much enjoyed DOS 1, and have LOVED the alpha... so just want to play.

Given that there are a ton of threads asking when it will be released and if there will be preload, clearly I'm not the only one. Yes, a counter would have been splendid.

Also, does anyone know if there will/will not be preloading? Still can't find anything on that.

* Well, I have found a variety of posts saying no preload, and no posts saying yes preload. Just uninstalled my own version to reinstall to see the size... and it is indeed still the EA. So... that is sort of a bummer. Looks like full release will be 0900 my time... but then it is going to need to download all 24-35 gb of it... while everyone in the US is now starting to connect to the interwebs and everyone else is simultaneously trying to download DOS 2... so, optimistically, I will be able to play 4 hours later, 1300 my time. Not terrible, but not optimal...

Does this mean I search for a place with faster download speeds? Finally upgrade my router and modem?? 🤔
Posted By: Neonivek Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by Deadknight

Witchcraft was renamed Necromancy.
DOS1 Necromantic spell were the witchcraft spec (decaying touch, raise dead, etc.)
So I am fairly certain you won't have new specific "witchcraft" since in DOS1 and DOS2 Witchcraft = Necromancy.

I am sure you'll find ppl complaining in the first game that Witchcraft wasn't called Necromancy. That's just a name what's important is the spell they bring and the gameplay, not the label.

Honestly I am going with no... They didn't rename Witchcraft into Necromancy.

Other than sharing a few spells these trees are night and day.
Posted By: Zec Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 11:08 AM
There was that on tweet too, and answer is sad frown nope no preload
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 11:51 AM
Damnation. Well, I came up with a partial solution to my problem.

If you are using a laptop, consider connecting directly to your modem with a cat5 or cat6 cable to download it over Ethernet. I did it, and the exact same download (of the EA) was effectively twice as fast. A download which took between an hour and an hour and a half over wifi has been reduced to slightly over 30 minutes.

My router is kinda old, so results may vary... but, it's worth testing out if your speed is slow. For me, it means that a wifi download which might have taken 4 hours (or more), will hopefully only take 2 hours now... depending on the ultimate size of the download.
Posted By: vometia Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 12:15 PM
Oh, yeah, I'll always use a wired connection unless I'm using something like the tablet or laptop: it's quicker and doesn't involve witchcraft. Though in my case it doesn't make a huge difference since my XDSL needs some work on it somewhere between my house and the exchange and manages just over 10 Mbits (I think that's about a 10th of the average around here, but high-speed means Virgin Media and... nah.)
Posted By: Deadknight Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by vometia
[...] it's quicker and doesn't involve witchcraft.[...]

But, ... but, ... Isn't Witchcraft the best?
Posted By: ExecutiveCivic Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 01:06 PM
So we've got about 2 hours left or so... and definitely going to start a new game once the release is installed (even if current save games are compatible (which I never saw if that's confirmed or not (but probably isn't))).

Should I:

A - play a few rounds of League of Legends while I wait?

B - play Gwent for two hours against NPCs in TW3?

C - drive around and waste some gas to just kill time while I drink some coffee and mentally / physically prepare for this and get some 6-speed action in before I inevitably go into hibernation (hardcore gaming mode) for (at least) 2 months?

D - find a way to contribute to the other threads in this forum in a way that is constructive and non-inflammatory?

E - sleep for 2 more hours and just wake up, install and play - even though I don't think I'll be able to fall back asleep at this rate? (I'm sure there's a potion for that).
Posted By: 4verse Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 01:07 PM
https://youtu.be/P0JgWa21jQY

KS update 44
Posted By: Drim Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 01:08 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: vometia Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Deadknight
But, ... but, ... Isn't Witchcraft the best?

Not if it turns you into a newt.

Originally Posted by ExecutiveCivic
Should I:

B - play Gwent for two hours against NPCs in TW3?

Yes.
Posted By: Neonivek Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 01:22 PM
Ok so they believe it might be late but they are hoping it will be on time.

Though that typically means "Yeah it is going to be late unless a miracle occurs"
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 01:45 PM
15 minutes to go... or not? Find out soon... :l
Posted By: BemusedBear Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 02:01 PM
15 minutes to go... or not? Find out soon... :l

Actually an hour to go from there target release time. ..... But they lost power at the studio so its probably going to be late.
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 02:06 PM
Damn it, yes- bad calculation of the time there = more waiting, potentially only to find out that there will be more waiting after that :l
Posted By: Synren Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 02:09 PM
It may be one of those situations where you just need to busy yourself with something else immersive and refresh news every hour or so. :(
Posted By: Limp. Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 02:19 PM
Pros of having late work shift, it will probably be ready to download when I get home.

Cons: If i see it beeing out hours before my shift ends, how can I consentrate to work.
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 02:36 PM
Yes... I should probably finish my coding homework... but I already decided that it's good enough as is... which is probably what I'm going to say for the next month, as I submit the absolute minimum requirements... all for a good cause! I must save Rivellon... that is much more important than silly homework...
Posted By: Synren Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 02:41 PM
I can see it now.

Prof: You finished the minimum requirements for the assignment, but I know you're capable of doing better.
Student: I did. I became a hero.
Prof: A... hero?
Student: Mere 'real life' problems are trivial when the entirety of Rivellon is at stake!
Prof: ...

No? Only I have this issue? Oops.
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Synren
I can see it now.

Prof: You finished the minimum requirements for the assignment, but I know you're capable of doing better.
Student: I did. I became a hero.
Prof: A... hero?
Student: Mere 'real life' problems are trivial when the entirety of Rivellon is at stake!
Prof: ...

No? Only I have this issue? Oops.

Exactery. I don't want for Rivellon to be lost to death and destruction while I just try to make things work on a web page... thousands to millions of lives depend on me! (and you, and everyone who foolishly decide to play the game;)
Posted By: Irons Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:00 PM
Download is starting
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:01 PM
Update queued! Hells yes!

* Queued is such a bizarre word, no? Someone was like, "We definitely need some more vowels here... let's just repeat the first 2 for no good reason..."
Posted By: Irons Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:05 PM
So time to take a nap will me take a long time to download the 15,8gb
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:08 PM
22% - should be done in about 10 minutes.

sorry 24%

25%
Posted By: MeinChurro Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:10 PM
Only 12 and a half hours to go!
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:10 PM
We'll see if Steam is lying to me and going to crush my dreams, but it's saying 1 hour for me... a little surprised that it's only 15.8 gb. I was expecting it to be much larger based on them saying that the EA only represented approximately 25% of the total game. But, I'm guessing it contained most of the large items like objects, music, etc...
Posted By: Shapeshifter777 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:14 PM
If mine says "update queued" is that a good sign???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777

Yes, but it should have started by now. How long has it been like that? You may be able to force it by trying to play the game.
Posted By: JJ_Judge Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:18 PM
Wooooooo
[Linked Image]
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:19 PM
Whoever gets it loaded up from Steam first, pretty please just leave a message here saying that it works once you start playing. I just want to know for sure that it is going to work. If that happens, it will probably soon become radio silence... because, you know, saving Rivellon and all wink
Posted By: ExecutiveCivic Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:21 PM
11.2 mB/s gotta love high speed intrawebs. 79%.... ALMOST THERE!!!!
Posted By: ExecutiveCivic Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:24 PM
Whoever gets it loaded up from Steam first, pretty please just leave a message here saying that it works once you start playing. I just want to know for sure that it is going to work. If that happens, it will probably soon become radio silence... because, you know, saving Rivellon and all wink

Dude just buy the game. Lol. They wouldn't have spent 2 years and raised over 2.5 mil pre-release to release a game broken and NOT fix it. Lmfao..
Posted By: Agares Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:24 PM
hopefully black cat will have a purpose now...otherwise PETA
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:24 PM
Yeah, it's really irritating because Google Fiber is in Austin... but, not all of it... like, where I live, for instance... :l One day, one day...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:25 PM
I have it. It's playing! I now have the choice of explorer, classic, tactician and honour modes!

Posted By: ExecutiveCivic Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:27 PM
In. ^ What he said
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:28 PM
Wham, bam, thank you Romanfiend! Patience, Michael, patience...
Posted By: Limp. Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:29 PM
Still stuck at work for 3 hours.. And I just realised I didn't leave my PC on when I left, have to download too. :(
Posted By: Synren Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:32 PM
Just started allocating; I went to investigate odd crying and banging noises coming through my bathroom vents. Turns out it was my upstairs neighbor who had been crying because of a fight... or something? Told her she knows where I am if she needs to talk. Back at my computer now, though. Must... wait.... for.... allocation....

Downloads are quick for me, at least; allocating is slow.

EDIT: 22 MB /s
Will be done quick, woo!
Posted By: Lynoa Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:32 PM
Same here... I didn´t think of leaving my pc on... stupid, stupid me.. now i`m like eating my nails and hammering my head on the table until it starts... argh smile
Posted By: Esev Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by ExecutiveCivic
11.2 mB/s gotta love high speed intrawebs. 79%.... ALMOST THERE!!!!

Dammm dude :p that is fast. Some light envy here.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:35 PM
Hey fellow Austinite! I am on Enfield rd myself. We don't have google fiber either.

Everything is running perfectly! Ok, off to play.
Posted By: MeinChurro Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:36 PM
You guys at work will still be able to play before me lol. I won't be able to play until 12am-1am, and then I'll be too tired to play!

Actually more like 10-11, so maybe I'll be able to play like a couple hours.. ouch
Posted By: michaelgalt1984 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:39 PM
Nice! Good questing, Romanfiend! I'm up near the Domain. Soon to be joining you... sort of, in the sense that we will both be playing single player wink
Posted By: Synren Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 03:51 PM
22 mb / s went quickly, but it's just updating it now. ^__^ Watching CohhCarnage's live stream is passing the time. What is sleep again?
Posted By: Shapeshifter777 Re: Sept. 14th specific release time - 14/09/17 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Romanfiend
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777

Yes, but it should have started by now. How long has it been like that? You may be able to force it by trying to play the game.

It's good now. Only 40 something %, but progress is progress.
© Larian Studios forums