Larian Studios
Female lizard or human?
Human, if you're asking me to give you input on what character you should play.
i'm killing red prince first chance i get, and second chance too
He is really going to be a interesting character that's for sure.
Get away from my lizardman, you hussies! *lizard hisssss*
Originally Posted by L33TSupaH4X0R

If by interesting you mean annoying, then I agree with you. Not only is his personality cliche, there's not enough mystery for me to care to look further for anything else.

I like all the characters but they immediately almost all give me the rival vibe, which makes sense considering the context of the story, so I can't really see anyone seriously bedding the majority of them. So that leaves "for the lolz" and subterfuge.

Just my opinion, of course.
Not really, from the little I've played of the EA I can see how they all can get along. Lohse seems like a wild card, but likable all around minus the crazy, Sebille and Ifan seem to get along great, and Sebille and Red Prince can actually get along fairly well as long as you are the one playing her. They are the only two I see being rivals, granted I don't know how the other 2 will behave.
Originally Posted by Nightmarian
If by interesting you mean annoying, then I agree with you. Not only is his personality cliche, there's not enough mystery for me to care to look further for anything else.

I like all the characters but they immediately almost all give me the rival vibe, which makes sense considering the context of the story, so I can't really see anyone seriously bedding the majority of them. So that leaves "for the lolz" and subterfuge.

I can't stand red prince!
Now I don't feel any rivalry from Lohse nor Sebille.
Originally Posted by Nightmarian
Originally Posted by L33TSupaH4X0R

What isn't considered cliche these days? There are lots of the same things that are out there but hey there is nothing wrong with being cliche, I guess it just depends on the persons taste. smile
© Larian Studios forums