Larian Studios
Posted By: Rasly This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 03:52 AM
I tryed.. tryed so hard to like this game.. was saying to myself that those little things that look like trolling dosnt mean this game has bad quality and i can just ignore them but.. they are not and this game is just bad quality.. its like cringy+idiots=cash and the only way to play thins game is just whack anyone in your way without thinking.. strategy without balance just as economy where empty botle for cost twice as one with heath potion.. why care? it fixes the stealing right?.. quests that give you same shitty result no mater what you do.. because you got to stay cringy even if there is logic in way.. fuck logic.. that should be the name of dos 2.. because games are not about enjoyment anymore.. just a way to kill time for idiots.

Yes i am mad but not because this game is shit but because i let myself be scamed into believing that those guys are any different from other.

This game is not better then dos because i actualy enjoyed a part of it and it had sort of balance and actual good work.
Posted By: Johnny_Devo Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 04:03 AM
So let me get this straight...

You're calling the game bad, claiming to have been scammed, and calling everyone who enjoys it idiots?
Posted By: geala Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 05:59 AM
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?
Posted By: Rasly Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 06:49 AM
oh ye a game that is 100x times easiler if you dont think what you do is surely made for smart kids. Or those fight where you only win because you grind before that.. how nothjing you do in fight actualy matter in many fights because people will just teleport to you and then its a game of who got better armorand has nothing to do with strategy.. devs even called that teleport escape.. probably tryed to be funny because could not make a real gameplay.
Posted By: Limz Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 06:58 AM
I have to reply.
Posted By: devdev463 Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 01:19 PM
I disagree, I've had a ton of fun with this game, regardless of it's rather simplistic combat. Guess that makes me an idiot though.
Posted By: Ivory Samoan III Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 01:41 PM
Surely, this is a joke post...right OP?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kawall Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 03:29 PM
Don't feed the troll
Posted By: Bokajon Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 06:05 PM
Create your own perfect game if you keep feeling like you get scammed. Simple as that.
Posted By: GreatGuardsman Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 06:13 PM
The game isn't bad, it's just obviously not as good as it could be.
That's arguably worse to some people.
Posted By: SoyMilk Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by geala
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?

You don't like cream sauce?? Cringy idiot!
Posted By: CollaSama Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 08:42 PM
What a boring troll.

In a sense he's right : initiative system, armor system, lucky charm, 4 ap start... yeah could have been better.

But the rest of the troll is meh really.
Posted By: Horrorscope Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 09:17 PM
When you think things are bad, it could be even worse...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Setlec Re: This game is .. bad - 03/10/17 11:16 PM
i'm nearly reaching 180 hours in this game, if the game was as bad as you say then you are doing something really wrong, sure some times i get in a fight were i'm really powerful with a spell or 2 i decimate my enemies (it's simply because the mobs doesn't scale with your level so it makes it very easy to deal with). But most of the time i feel like i'm on the losing end by getting my arse handed to me by the mobs by getting stunned, possessed, charmed, knocked down and what not... then you your characters and companions getting hit without having a chance to move/hack/cast or sweep your arse from the ground.

In my opinion the NPCs should be scaled in function of your lvl through out the game even if you get the quest with a much lower lvl.
Posted By: Lady Cassandra Re: This game is .. bad - 04/10/17 02:12 AM
Sigh... Another day, another unwelcome troll post.
Posted By: geala Re: This game is .. bad - 04/10/17 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by SoyMilk

You're welcome. I also don't like poodles, thick bedspreads and Dark Souls games. What about that? groovy
Posted By: Limz Re: This game is .. bad - 04/10/17 09:43 AM

You're welcome. I also don't like poodles, thick bedspreads and Dark Souls games. What about that? groovy

You aren't even... sentient.
Posted By: SoyMilk Re: This game is .. bad - 04/10/17 04:47 PM

I just puked in my cream sauce.
Posted By: vometia Re: This game is .. bad - 04/10/17 04:48 PM
Please don't do that, it'll curdle.
© Larian Studios forums