Larian Studios
Posted By: Bromantic Larians! Plz we need answers on this... - 05/10/17 08:03 PM
The damned Phoenix Egg!!! Can it hatch or not?? And whats up with all those "Phoenix Egg" Description on random items? Its making me crazy!! Plz i'm tired of searching a way to hatch it xD
Posted By: Stabbey Re: Larians! Plz we need answers on this... - 05/10/17 09:45 PM
Someone told me that the only use is to eat it when you get the choice, and that there's nothing to do with it if you keep it. Not sure if that's true, though.
If that is the only use for it, then why even give it a choice lol? That would be stupid, like wtf..

I carried that thing throughout the whole game hoping I would find something for it, someone looking for it or it'll hatch and i'll get some sort of summon. But nooopppeee!
Posted By: Forgy Re: Larians! Plz we need answers on this... - 06/10/17 12:50 AM
!I AM KHALEESI, MOTHER OF PHOENIXES. YOU WILL BIRTH MY PHOENIX NOW OR YOU WILL DIE!

erm...
I know, right? It's almost like this is some kind of roleplaying game.
It just cannot be...i REFUSE to have a Phoenix Egg in my inventory...and not hatching D=
© Larian Studios forums