Larian Studios
Posted By: RPSA Waypoints Gone - 26/09/18 04:55 PM
Suddenly just before freeing Gwydian all our waypoints dissapeared . From the map and quick travel. Can't reactivate them either, although we were abel to activate the one in Blackpit mines. What could this be? tried disabling all mods etc.
Is there a cheat/command that lets you warp to lady vengeance? Cus we really missing that.
Posted By: Try2Handing Re: Waypoints Gone - 26/09/18 05:09 PM
This reminds me of one of my playthroughs in Divine Divinity. For some reason, all of the teleporters suddenly became deactivated, and I couldn't warp to any of them. Was quite an ordeal to finish that playthrough. Had to manually walk everywhere.

Do you have a save before the waypoints disappeared?

You could place a teleporter pyramid next to the respec mirror or on the top deck, so you can teleport to it. Not quite the same thing, but it helps.
Posted By: RPSA Re: Waypoints Gone - 26/09/18 05:13 PM
Thanks but saves before I think had the same problem although we are too far now i guess. Now can't get back to the ship. Is there any way so?
Posted By: RPSA Re: Waypoints Gone - 26/09/18 05:50 PM
current listening: Slipknot - All hope is gone ;(
Posted By: Try2Handing Re: Waypoints Gone - 26/09/18 06:50 PM
You can always get back to the Lady Vengeance by clicking on the boat by the shore near the Dunes waypoint, where you first arrive at Reaper's Coast.

Posted By: Kalrakh Re: Waypoints Gone - 26/09/18 07:30 PM
You could try contact Larian support directly.
Posted By: RPSA Re: Waypoints Gone - 26/09/18 10:00 PM
Thanks i didn't know you could re access the boat

Ok will contact. I suspect it
© Larian Studios forums