Larian Studios
There are many reasons to love DoS2, with the fascinating lore, charming characters and gameplay being prominent on many lists. But for me it's far more personal because when I discovered the game, I was just listing to music on Youtube in 2018; one year after the 2017 where my family faced many struggles.

Much like the characters in the game I was and currently am forced to handle a situation I never imagined would happen. Though saying that only reminds me of how this game helped me and my dad grow closer as friends before he permenantly left us this year because of cancer.
In other words, DoS2 for me was a turning point in life that taught me many important lessons that shaped who I am today and has become integral to my own origin, it appeard out of no where, but left me with some of the fondest memories I have (Playing as a lizard and the Red prince companion quest especially).

I wouldn't be the person I am now if my dad didn't buy it for me and Larian studios didn't make it. That's why I love this game despite thinking it could still be better.
That’s very touching. Thank you for sharing this.
© Larian Studios forums